Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    OK I will agree with you that I don't have sufficient knowledge and experience about this ea so the best thing for me is to avoid it, trading with ea has not been a favor to me before anyone could try ea, but the best way to trade and succeed in binary or forex is for us to learn get the right experience and knowledge, it the best way to trade and be successful, anyone trading with ea and he or she succeed has better understanding about that ea.
    When i hear that somethings are working in the market for some traders, i will try it than to say i will let it be. I might try it and later like it or leave it altogether, it is left to what i am doing in the market at that time. I am sure that trading is special with good skills or try of traders in doing this and make the money in that way too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 260
    Given: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    OK I will agree with you that I don't have sufficient knowledge and experience about this ea so the best thing for me is to avoid it, trading with ea has not been a favor to me before anyone could try ea, but the best way to trade and succeed in binary or forex is for us to learn get the right experience and knowledge, it the best way to trade and be successful, anyone trading with ea and he or she succeed has better understanding about that ea.
    Well yeah, I also do not work on any ea in my trading. I was just giving a solution for you, perhaps you want to give another try in applying EA in your trade. But now I see that you already avoid it so there's no need to worry about it, sir. We can simply leave things we don't understand and apply what we can do better. As long as it make us a good trader and help us in increasing our winning percentage, no need to hesitate to do that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 51
    I will vote for your own experience instead on relying on softwares. Many of this robots are not reliable and can never give you things you expect with this business. Developing your own experience will give you a proper means of trading good and would help you have a more means to make profits at the very best time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that trading with your experience is better if you have good experience because EA will not work well time but your experience will work well because it will help you to trade better, but you can trade with EA if it is good in that time that you can not trade manually, and so this will increase the possibility of making of more profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Software to trade is not a great way to make a good income right here. I prefer it when traders develop their skills and have a good strategy which will help them make profits from this business. Relying on softwares will be a very costly mistake for us if we are not careful. Let's learn with the demo and have a means to improve greatly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    hello dear today I want share with a magic trick. you know all types EA are making by manand a man can make a mistake its true. so why not a EA make mistake. try to depends on your experience that could be good for you. you know experience is batter then any other things in the whole world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Also this is very important for me. Because I am a new trader in here. So I have not any idea about this. But if we trade here with own experience first should get trading experience how to trade. After training when we realize we are able to trade through our own experience then we can trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Yes you can earn with EA and your experience as well,but it depends on the trader.Some do make alot of money by using the EA alone.As for me i prefer to use my experience,since it makes me to look like a professional in the forex market.Besides that,they say practice makes perfect.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    I have heard a lot of software that can guarantee a binary trader a lot of money but I don't think that those ea or software are that good enough to make a trader money always, so the best way to trade binary is for you to learn get the right knowledge and experience before you trade, trading with your own experience is more better than trading with ea because that can't give you more than your own experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    So many times I have cone to hear about the softwares which can give us the opportunity to make profits either from forex or binary option but I do ask how effective has it been for traders using it. Most traders would buy any software they see and loose out money unnecessarily in this business. I don't depend on any software because by experience they have not been reliable.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678