Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Personally i prefer my own trading system then expert adviser because in forex i want to learn by my trade, though i loss some time but it teach something to me then it help me to progress my trade but if i trade with expert adviser then i have no option to learn forex trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Creating a good robot is not an very easy task at all. For that you need a regular consistent profit in your trading account by following your own manual trading system only then I would suggest you to convert it into a robotic trading system. Until then you can do a lot of practice and try to gain best and maximum output from your trading system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]sir please try to ask your self about the nature of the EA s they are about simple program is designed for trade according to certain conditions of the market is found on the chart like the classical or the technoical approach . if you do believe in them you can make test on any of them and use it[/lang]
    If the traders combine their experience and their knowledge to trade with EA they will not get loss if they are bot making good income from forex market they can trade with another strategy,first time the trader must learn how to trade with EA in demo account after they find good trading way they can create some meaningful trading strategy in real account that way they can increase profit time by time,they can concept the EA and try to make it more profitable for them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I want to say the choice should be for traders, the EA is very good if they are performing well alone, it is not what i have seen to be working fine, I think this is the way i can not make my judgment suddenly with ea too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the ea should have with the customs on function to write of the options within the page of dll or ant text editor format files to put with the library folder as the bot helps on opening new position along with the strategy as presettled with the initial strings on managing the good run of the binary trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes of course that the ea works to helps trader to work of the better with the decision on capturing the precise on options to calls of the good order on exchanging use with the fixed rate on returns as keeping of the focus with the better by the preparedness on securing chance on not to lose with the good games.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    YES you can earn from EA but its difficult to find a good EA. So before buying any EA confirm that its work properly and first test the EA on demo account. if it give you profit then use on your real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzadawan View Post
    My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .
    Do you mean that using EA in robo option binary? No you can not use EA in web trading binary option platform. But you can use your meta trader roboforex trading account with your best EA and use those Expert Advisor to predict the 'call' or the 'put' in binary option.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Do you mean that using EA in robo option binary? No you can not use EA in web trading binary option platform. But you can use your meta trader roboforex trading account with your best EA and use those Expert Advisor to predict the 'call' or the 'put' in binary option.
    Sir, I think you do not know that it is possible to use EA on the binary option platform. It has really being working like that for the past 4 years ago. If you would not believe, just try to google it and confirm the fact. Many traders are receiving signals directly to their binary option account through the help of this service.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is very risk bsness we cant depond all of them in forex forex is good bsness for stdent its an home bsness we cant bonned any employ it is very good bsness for mail nd femail it is very good if we learn every part of trding i like it sooo mch

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast