Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The best way that you can trade is something that is well thought through and you have to make sure that you always trade all the trade by your self for the option binary trading is best that you think well before you put that trade the way its supposed to be

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to work of the makes up as creating bot to run of the binary trading with the use of signals from the meta trader 4 ticker. as those to compared with ones to prepare of the quotes as to subscribe with the signal provider with the internet and turns of those with the decision on opening position with the binary platform. actually those works of the better to calls of the good entries, working just fine as running of the different bot for the dice game which use the martian gale strateg for example.
    later when finish the verification process on receiving bonus with robooption, will try to work of the customs on arranging the ea to run with the binary trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    First its not about EA vs experience. Its about your knowledge about using EA and about your trading experience. if you know how to trade then its really does not matter if you use EA or experience .Because EA is a trading tool and if we don't know how to trade and configure our EA then our EA as a tool is useless also. And about experience. If we don't have any experience in forex trading then how can we expect to earn money?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes as the retunr with the monitoring on focusing the trading business with the binary options, the chance should had of the customs as to occupy of the choice with the system as best to match of the request on referring entry points and work of the deeper on analyzing the use with the risks management strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

what is best earning program EA

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadawan View Post
    My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .
    I think if someone earns experience from EA, that is the best. It will enhance your knowledge and knowledge is better than wisdom.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    many of the traders may think that if they have found any of the experts they may be able to make a good money . but the thing we may need to know is that the experts may not be able to contiue in making the profit it may depend on the surprising of the market not every thing. but of course we have to be able to try more tools

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes i guess the creation of EA should comes with the trader competence on running of customs with the work on technical analytics on referring signals.to work according the profile with the traders personal on spending with the proper customs on preference.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    many who want to earn money and thinks the robot is the best way to get the money, if the robot actually works, the whole world will see that now. This is why I know that it is good to have the experience of trading, robot trading in binary options, the broker how to enable it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    many who want to earn money and thinks the robot is the best way to get the money, if the robot actually works, the whole world will see that now. This is why I know that it is good to have the experience of trading, robot trading in binary options, the broker how to enable it
    First bots does work. But theirs so many factors why many end up at loss. Many think that bots are traders replacement. They think that they can run a bot and bot will do the rest. Bots are tools. And like all tools its only going to produce good result if we know how to use it properly. Secondly theirs so many self built bots by less experience programmer result to poor bots program.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    First of all we need a good trading experience only then we can think about to create any robot. Because otherwise if will be useless and will not give us any earning till long term time. We all will get best trading experience when we will apply right trading approach during trading, even we need good plans before entering in the market too. I am a manual trader so I would suggest manual trading to you sir.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast