Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Can i earn best with EA or my own expereince ?

My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]sir please try to ask your self about the nature of the EA s they are about simple program is designed for trade according to certain conditions of the market is found on the chart like the classical or the technoical approach . if you do believe in them you can make test on any of them and use it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]sir please try to ask your self about the nature of the EA s they are about simple program is designed for trade according to certain conditions of the market is found on the chart like the classical or the technoical approach . if you do believe in them you can make test on any of them and use it[/lang]
    The simplicity and the complexity of a bot is and will be depends on the programmer. So its all depends on us on what kind of bot we want to have or need to start with. Problem is that many do want to earn money and thinking that bot is the best way to earn money. But if they don't have any idea how to trade then they don't have any idea what kind of bot they need to start with.

As bots are automation of our manual trading. If we don't know how to program or don't have money or professional programmer to help us at most we can do is to find bot for sale that has similar program as our trading habits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    mister make sure you attempt to request oneself concerning the character from the EA utes they're regarding easy plan is made for industry based on particular problems from the marketplace is actually on the graph such as the traditional or even the actual technoical strategy. should you choose have confidence in all of them you may make check upon some of all of them as well as utilize it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As long as it is binary option, I have heard that there are some robots trading, but k have not seen that before. And if the robots are really working, the whole world would have seen that by now. This is why I know that it is good to have your one trading experience and plan your investments yourself, try to learn how to trade and utilize it well. Make sure that your risk is low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex is a very risky online business. i am not following and not depended to EA. i think experience is a great important and helpful for traders. Experience is a best for trading. i am very depended only own my analysis and experience. never you can't be success without experience. long term experience can get you good profit and good success. i am increasing my own experience for success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzadawan View Post
    My question is that what is best earning program EA or our own expereince somebody earn from EA but many peoples say EA is not good for trading .
    Do you mean EA in option? I think there are no Expert Advisor in trading. I have explore the website of robooption company. The paltform is based on the web option. And of course we can not put such script in our option trading. I do not have any idea why the company decide to just apply web platform in option

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Do you mean EA in option? I think there are no Expert Advisor in trading. I have explore the website of robooption company. The paltform is based on the web option. And of course we can not put such script in our option trading. I do not have any idea why the company decide to just apply web platform in option
    The world of technology is getting better and better everyday, there is robot trading in the binary option, and I do not know how the broker is allowing that. Just do me a favour, search the internet on this and you would see hundreds of robots developed to trade binary option. But the issue is that, I do not know how they use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzadawan View Post
    I do not have any trading experience using EA. So I do not know how the situation when I trade using EA. But I know that EA will provide good benefits for us if we could handle and use it well. Then we should be able to understand how our EA works. And I know that the creator is the best, Ea was created by human, so Human is better than EA.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The choice should be for traders, the EA is very good if they are performing well alone, it is not what i have seen to be working fine, i think this is the way i can not make my judgment suddenly with ea too. The traders might have changeless with self trading for long time, but the ones that did not quit might still have chance of surviving one day.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast