Forex business fake or right ??????????
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex business fake or right ??????????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex business fake or right ??????????

Hello everybody, when i am trading some times in losses and some times profitable.when i am in profit than i think Forex is the fake business.but when profitable then i thinks Forex is the right or good business.so why this problem for me.so why this problem for me.it is the same problem for you??????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think you do not have the enough experience about this business so you will loss some trades and that is a normal thing for any beginner trader like you so that you must learn from this loss to not loss money again in the future . i think Forex business is a legit business you can make millions from this business but you must have the enough skills .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Forex business is really a legal business and many people are earning good amount of money from this business, and this also regulated by many regulations and thus the forex business is one of the best online business and it provides very good platform for us to earn money.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend forex is a real business its a pure money business where you can earn real money and you can cash out it too its one the of the fantastic business online where you can make good handsome constant profit regularly till life time , so we can cay say that is very good place where we can change our life style and can enjoy our life

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    every body gets both profit and loss in forex business but it does not mean that forex business becomes fake if we get loss from our trades because forex business is very good profitable business and it needs good knowledge and experience to get more profit than loss..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Dear forex business is very pure and trusted business we can earn or loss in forex it was depended upon the trader if trader have good knowledge and proper experience about market trend then forex is right business and also profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    forex is a really legal business it is a pure and trusted business. it is not a game of luck it is a business depending on skill and experience. if we have good knowledge and experience forex can be a good source of earning for us. it is the business which creates jobs in hand. it is the business who give real profit to its professional and experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex business is a place where traders participate around the world. Buy and sell either at market price or at pending price.
    So their is no fake things happen, but some broker cheat their members but not allowing to withdraw the deposited or profit funds.

That may come under scam. But in Forex business itself if you are making profit means you are winning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Hello everybody, when i am trading some times in losses and some times profitable.when i am in profit than i think Forex is the fake business.but when profitable then i thinks Forex is the right or good business.so why this problem for me.so why this problem for me.it is the same problem for you??????
    Of course FOrex business is real business.. Even that business is really too great business.. Even that business is the best business for every trader... just learn perfectly about that business then that business will be great friend in your life In saa Allah..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I also have previous experience the same feeling with you. But after I do a deep research, forex trading is not fake apparently. Because the forex business is very much related to the conversion of foreign currency in the real world. You can see the price comparison on real-world currency and forex market, sure similar results.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast