Do you trade on vacations????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on vacations????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Do you trade on vacations????

Hey guys its summer and we are happy to go outside or go to vacation to have some fun i want to ask from you do you trade do you take with you a mobile or laptop to trade??????????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i will trading in any time .i think summer is a great time for all students to learn this business to be a successful Forex trader in the future .spend enough time on trail account for any student will be useful to have the full knowledge about how to trade Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    as for students it is good chance for them to trade in vacations and earn some money but for a person on a doing a job i think trading on vacation can disturb his social and personal life. we should not forget our family because family is more important then earning money. we need to give time to our family also. we should not make our self a money making machine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Sure, as long as forex is still operating on Monday-Friday despite being a holiday, then I keep trading forex if I do not have other activities. Since I am still a beginner and need to learn a lot, so that later if it is advanced so I can trade with more relaxed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Hey guys its summer and we are happy to go outside or go to vacation to have some fun i want to ask from you do you trade do you take with you a mobile or laptop to trade??????????
    It may be hobby for the rich people to enjoy vacation with fun as they have no want of money. But I a poor trader and I need to earn money to manage my family and daily livelihoods. So, vacation can be better for me to devote in more trading. I have no Mobile which can suite for forex trade. I normally carry my laptop to any where I go and make trade from there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well yes dear i do trades all the time because it is such a great business and its market moving awesome every time but we must have a good and strong trading system in order to maximize our profits and minimize our loss and good system never be make easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think its possibel to earn in vacations with the help of our smartphone we can take i everywhere were we have internet connection and trade easily set the TK and ST option and you can have fun and profit in the mean time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Of course not actually.. I trade in that time what is really better time to trade.. Actually we should not make trade for every time... We need to wait for better chance to make successful trade.. cause without better chance we can make wrong trade what bring lose...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well forex trading is something you can do at anytime hence the market is open all through that week day, so there is always an opportunity to exploit, and with the invention of mobile trader on most operating system and not to forget web trader,trading and carrying out our order execution can now be done with ease all you need is the availability of internet connection, so with that said I would add that I wouldn't mind trading forex during vacations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I trade Forex market not in a working day, I trade in a vacations time so that i can earn lots of money and spend my life very comfortable...during vacations i can focus more as compared to working days ...so with that said i wouldn't mind trading Forex market during vacations..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast