Price and time - holistic view on markets - Page 98
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798

Thread: Price and time - holistic view on markets

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Of course good decisions means good trading and to take good decisions we need experience and a calm and clear mind. When we experience that we get loss by our greed we should be able to avoid it. Experience not just will teach greed control but also good analysis and much more. If your well experience and have good skills then i think you can make money easily.
    Our experience is help us learn many things on this business which are important for us and help us to get earning in this market. Its does not matter we are make profit or face losses in our trades. Our trading experience is always helpful for us in our future trades. that is reason I always focus on good practice on this market.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Our experience is help us learn many things on this business which are important for us and help us to get earning in this market. Its does not matter we are make profit or face losses in our trades. Our trading experience is always helpful for us in our future trades. that is reason I always focus on good practice on this market.
    making profit and loss does matter in this business because if we lose more than we can earn, we failed to trade. otherwise if we can control our risk and loss ratio into its minimum level, then we're succeed to apply a good money management. what i learned from other traders as an example that one of them always trading with very basic strategy and has average accuracy. but he's applying a good money management which still make him profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    In beginning this experience is still more important, it shows us which strategies and techniques can work well and suit our trading style. When we are wrong in our trading then there is no way we can expect good results. There is no specific earning formulae. We just need to find out what can give profits in Forex. If we are losing again and again we have to check out our trading methods.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    In beginning this experience is still more important, it shows us which strategies and techniques can work well and suit our trading style. When we are wrong in our trading then there is no way we can expect good results. There is no specific earning formulae. We just need to find out what can give profits in Forex. If we are losing again and again we have to check out our trading methods.
    i think there does specific formula to trade with good accuracy and it's by using a good trading strategy. we can't always expect to get a good trading but then we can increase our performance to get more profits than the losses. price repeats itself and this may take a while before we can see such repetition from market. if we apply our logic in our trading i think every movement in the market will make sense to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    1. Corrections are not deep enough.

Usually they don’t exceed 25% of previous move up.

It means that strong buyers are probably dominating. To make things clear – by strong buyers I mean «buyers with distant stops», not «buyers with unlimited pockets». But more often than not those who can move the market and yet have distant stops are huge enough, be sure about that.

Why does it work that way? If you see weak buyers involved, they would liquidate quickly and market will go after their stops – you will see rapid «spikes» on the way down.

On screenshot below you see no spikes on the way down:
    Price moves slow but sure I have a lot of tragic experience when trading in this market condition, but I get a conclusion from this kind of condition according to my observation and experience, when the strong trend is moving slow but sure, at that time almost all the volume of candlestick is small, moving slowly, and takes a long time to the end the trend, but obviously .... only a bit of a retracement we can find, a strong push from this slow and sure trend often keeps me trapped when I enter the market against those trend.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Price moves slow but sure I have a lot of tragic experience when trading in this market condition, but I get a conclusion from this kind of condition according to my observation and experience, when the strong trend is moving slow but sure, at that time almost all the volume of candlestick is small, moving slowly, and takes a long time to the end the trend, but obviously .... only a bit of a retracement we can find, a strong push from this slow and sure trend often keeps me trapped when I enter the market against those trend.
    it moves slow during sideways and moves fast during busy hours when market enters major trading sessions. not only you but things happens to all traders who's not aware of market changes. of course this will give us experience in trading so try to be careful next time if we want to trade. market is cruel and unforgiving so we must be ready for all possibilities.

History will always repeat itself, that is just a basic knowledge and understanding which is expected that all Forex traders will have, but the market does not exactly present one scenario in the same manner twice, that is where the confusion can be for the Forex trader, he must be very careful and detailed in terms of managing his trades before he can differentiate between what took place before in spotting the difference from what is happening at the moment.

Banned
    Technical analysis is more better than the fundamental because we will be able to analyze with a set of tools that has been proven over the years, we should not pull the trigger that will get us into trouble, trading like a sniper should always be how we approach this business, there should not be any confusion when it is time for us to trade, it has to be done based on the knowledge from our strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Technical analysis is more better than the fundamental because we will be able to analyze with a set of tools that has been proven over the years, we should not pull the trigger that will get us into trouble, trading like a sniper should always be how we approach this business, there should not be any confusion when it is time for us to trade, it has to be done based on the knowledge from our strategy.
    you may say that according to your knowledge and experience because you can do better with technical analysis than fundamental. for me, fundamental has become my main thing in this business and i can't stand a trade without it. market provides different movements everytime but sometimes market also repeats its previous level too. this is a normal habit with market which many still not knowing yet but soon will be discovered too.

Above all else, one thing should be clarified. Numerous individuals take a stab at forex trading on low maintenance premises each day and this eats into their home life. You can bring in money trading on the foreign exchange however it's anything but a simple task. The dedication required to turn into a quality trader on low maintenance premises can be stressful however extremely rewarding. It's significant that your heart is especially in it.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798