Price and time - holistic view on markets - Page 3
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Price and time - holistic view on markets

When you compare the price actions in the market with time you could reach a very helpful results that could improve your trading a lot, for example when you know the daily range of each currency and how many pips it usually moves in a particular time you could anticipate reversal points and trend beginning and ending better.

In this regard, I would like to say that traders use support and resistance, but it works only when strong demand or supply drives the market. I don't think that there's noise in the market. I really do want to know which time frame will be the best first looking the trend. There is no fixed upper and lower, that is why the forex market is difficult to predict, there is no guarantee to always succeed in buying and selling price.

For analysis the main thing is logic that is based on price , levels ,news and indicator base etc. the signal shown and we act on these signals with our profitable trading system and strategies using and mostly we can make analysis with different methods not any singal thing in Forex. After learning and getting a profitable trading system it's easy for us to get good analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan Aziz View Post
    In this regard, I would like to say that traders use support and resistance, but it works only when strong demand or supply drives the market. I don't think that there's noise in the market. I really do want to know which time frame will be the best first looking the trend. There is no fixed upper and lower, that is why the forex market is difficult to predict, there is no guarantee to always succeed in buying and selling price.
    unfortunately in currency market unlike the stock market you can not gather information about real volume of buy or sell orders,i mean you can not have a clear i dea about the supply and demand of this market,so when the market comes to a support and resistance we have to depend on other elements and information in order to decide whether to buy or sell.

Trader
    Trading with indicator can bring us good profit- it is true. But the indicator which are easy understanding and easy applicable can give me more convenient to apply. So, I prefer the easiest indicators always in my trading. However, I read the topics and able to learn more from this topics through which my knowledge level becomes enriched.

we need to get the money by using any type of method in the market , sometimes we can do the tradings with the indicators and sometimes we can do the tradings best by price action. sometimes the indicators shows the wrong movement but if you follow the price action then most of the times you will be in profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Trading with indicator can bring us good profit- it is true. But the indicator which are easy understanding and easy applicable can give me more convenient to apply. So, I prefer the easiest indicators always in my trading. However, I read the topics and able to learn more from this topics through which my knowledge level becomes enriched.
    It will be wise for us to use only simple indicator without complicated settings. This will make us understand them much easier than using custom indicators with complicated settings first. Try to understand to indicator that MT4 provides to us. Then once we understand how to use the indicator, it will be easier for us to make profit with it.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    following the trends is so most successful way to make profits from Forex and i used this strategy over 6 months till now also it has many advantages one of it is you can trade with it with any time frame if you are a beginner trader i think you can use it simply .so it is the most popular strategy ever and there is many trading system depending on this strategy .
    As experts would say the trend is the dominate market participant,meaning either buyers or sellers,and most likely during such trends prices tends to correct its self,a practical example is take for instance your an intraday trader and you apply the corrective strategy,what such a trader would do would be to wait for the price the go 50 pips or above or below the days opening price, then wait for a drop of about 25-40 pips and than watch and see if dealers would continue the initial trend or reverse the trend.there there different ways to determine entry point,some traders uses reversal candlestick while some trail the price movement by settings pending orders few pips above or below certain key price levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    It will be wise for us to use only simple indicator without complicated settings. This will make us understand them much easier than using custom indicators with complicated settings first. Try to understand to indicator that MT4 provides to us. Then once we understand how to use the indicator, it will be easier for us to make profit with it.
    When we are trying to seeing forex as a simple thing then it will looks more simple. Sometime the problem in forex is come from ourself. Perhaps we are failed because we are greedy, we are too naive with market movement or putting too big risk while trading. So if it causing you to loss then you need to changes the way you trade if you were looking for different trading result.

It will be same like market and price. It always repeating their pattern. So if we want to make profit then just find the market movement formula. If we already have the ability to read the price movement then it will be much simple.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yes forex trading is not much risky and complicated business as most traders think about it due to lack of knowledge and experience about it,new traders uses too much indicators and trading strategies at the same time which gives them very much false signals..that's why as a newbie in forex business we should only concentrate on one indicator and one trading strategy at one time..

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast