Price and time - holistic view on markets - Page 2
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Price and time - holistic view on markets

of course when the angels increase on the trend the trend become more stronger and also if we see the last chart for any currency we found in the last there is a lot of trends but why we dont enter on it , i think we dont enter on it because two reason , the first one is we have the trade in the opposite site so we need to close it , the second reason we afraid from enter from high price and i say dont afraid and the good trader dont afraid when he enter sell from low price or enter buy from high price only if you have stop loss ..

I am glad to read about the price and time holistic view on trading markets because i cannot read review like this ever and i am amazed and thankful to the forum members to share that kind of information with all of us and i can learn much from it and other members also learn very much through your good efforts,.,

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I believe that i need trading i need a strong trending indicator that ca see signal accurately on the 4hours chart before i place a trade on the price action bases, i will let the both say the same thing before i pull the trigger, is this correct educator? I think that if i do this, i will be able to be sure that the trend is right, or this might cause confusion or what? I still like to combine trading strategies.
    Of course you can combine strategies, if you know your indicators well.
    But in some cases time parameter gives us important clues - market can become more ungent in the beginning of the trend and in culminational phase.
    Also, fast squeezes in the direction of the trend characterize market conditions that remain unchanged. I would not work against such trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    What time gives us?

The same is in trading. The more time market spends near some given level, the more this level is validated.

In this thread I will share with some tips about «value trading» - how to add parameter of time to your analysis.
    I'm following the trend. I use swing technique. The trend line has been the basis of my analysis, you are right, trend line shows the trend when it is already confirmed. But better for me because I do not fit with other indicators to see the trend. Talking about the price and time we are discussing, including such implement a trend line on a larger time frame as the big trends and then use the under time frame by simply following the big trend, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    I'm following the trend. I use swing technique. The trend line has been the basis of my analysis, you are right, trend line shows the trend when it is already confirmed. But better for me because I do not fit with other indicators to see the trend. Talking about the price and time we are discussing, including such implement a trend line on a larger time frame as the big trends and then use the under time frame by simply following the big trend, correct?
    There are a lot of questions and nuances here.

You can work with trend line, but it should be:

1. Young trend with increasing momentum
    2. You should identify signs of strength before you will see a pullback (price and time will help you)

Only after that you can buy on the trend line, but it's recommended to see some sort of signal - candlestick pattern for example. Trading near trend lines works better on D1 time period. You can for example wait for pin bar on trend line, wait for a small pullback and then enter.

But this action is only "the icing on the cake" - before that you should capture some signs of strength within that trend.
    Otherwise you will deal with event that already has happened. Who knows whether demand will be still in play when you enter?

But your can increase your odds if inventory was long before that (for buying pullback) or short (for selling pullback)

If you see that value was building mostly higher, market was accepting higher levels, and it was lasted long enough, you might expect that a many traders were long there, and not just weak players, strong players too.

Stong players will be interested in distributing their positions at higher prices and will probably protect lower levels.

In this case you can consider going long near trend line. Your destination will be to go long, how you will do it - it's up to you

Trader
    I don't think that there's noise in the market, but for some approaches and I can see some trader can easily for them to know the trend is going. I really do want to know which time frame will be the best first looking the trend.As we know that Traders also use support and resistance, but it works only when strong demand or supply drives the market.

Trader
    As for me, I don't think that there's noise in the market. I can see some trader can easily for them to know the trend is going. I really do want to know which time frame will be the best first looking the trend? do I need to every time to preview the chart to see the market trend.

Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    As for me, I don't think that there's noise in the market. I can see some trader can easily for them to know the trend is going. I really do want to know which time frame will be the best first looking the trend? do I need to every time to preview the chart to see the market trend.
    It's not noise but it's sideways condition. In forex, there are sideways and trending condition so it's impossible that there is only sideways or only trending movement. Usually, sideways is starting point for high wave for trending movement (bullish or bearish) depend on condition of market.

Sideways itself has 2 types, high numbers of movement (between 20-30 pips each candlestick) and low pips movement (2-19 pips each candlestick) when I measured it with H1 Time Frame. More than 30 pips, it can be categorized as trending movement. But it's only my opinion about sideways and trending movement.

I would suggest first to use D1, though trades will appear rarely there, but intraday information and all that noise will confuse you. As for me, I don't think that there's noise in the market, but for some approaches, it's better to switch up to higher timeframe.

Also, I would recommend to use some sort of confirmation. As an example - you seek for trend lines, but wait for price action to confirm your entry - for example you can use daily pin bar or any other signs of reversal.
    Yes a larger time frame usually signal more accurately than using the time frame which tend to be smaller because many false signals and confuse us to determine trends that will occur. I personally use a time frame ranging from H1 to Daily. Waiting for the price to penetrate the points of resistance or support is better than directly open position without a second thought.

It's absolutely right.

Different trading styles will require to select different TRADE LOCATIONS.

While swing trading is often level-based trading (buy low, sell high).
    If you trade momentum, your opportunities will exist on the moving market, so you will be sort of "buying high, selling higher"

This is an example of typical momentum trade from August 15:

Attachment 949
    Yea, in the forex market there is no fixed upper and lower, that is why the forex market is difficult to predict, there is no guarantee to always succeed in buying and selling price at Lowest Prices at the highest price, the fact that the breakout has always been a condition which is the cause of loss. Then a swing trader usually identical with big capital so they can buy at any lowest price levels and sell at any highest price levels . Not always rely on a single position.

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast