Trailing stop loss and its use - Page 150
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,493 of 1493

Thread: Trailing stop loss and its use

Stop loss have been one of the most promising way to handle risk. Trail stop is done by protecting some profits when the market moves on higher number of pips in forex. I have seen traders use trail stop to manage loss and secure some pips but I don't personally use this because the market have possibilities to retrace a bit and still start off its trending position. So depending on the number of pips you are risking for trail stops, it might not be very ideal. Nevertheless it's still good instead of loosing up your capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Stop loss have been one of the most promising way to handle risk. Trail stop is done by protecting some profits when the market moves on higher number of pips in forex. I have seen traders use trail stop to manage loss and secure some pips but I don't personally use this because the market have possibilities to retrace a bit and still start off its trending position. So depending on the number of pips you are risking for trail stops, it might not be very ideal. Nevertheless it's still good instead of loosing up your capital.
    It is just part of the way of handling risks, because the best way of handling risks should be when the trader has been able to have made use of the good strategy and then good risk management in trading. Once the trader has the ability to using the good strategy and make stronger analysis, then stoploss risk controlling will be effective.

One of the essential trading orders Forex trading is the Trailing Stop Loss order. It has saved many traders from a large loss. But, one of the traders' common mistakes is not to use a stop-loss. However, many traders trade without using stop orders and face huge losses during the volatility of market movements. The purpose of stop orders is to ensure that no losses occur if the value of the currency pair being traded moves in the opposite direction that the trader was expecting.

Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150