Forex, game or battle.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forex, game or battle.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Forex, game or battle.

In a game title there are two events. One victory and other failures. Fight also between two events. There are also nonwinners and champions. Discuss your concept my beloved buddy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    the nature of forex is speculative in the sense that when someone looses another persons gains as well, this is equally synonymous to the scenerio in a game, but you must be equipped to win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    In a game title there are two events. One victory and other failures. Fight also between two events. There are also nonwinners and champions. Discuss your concept my beloved buddy.
    yes it is like a fight you may win today but you may loss tomorrow so it is looks like a fight or a game so you can call Forex trading as a smart game if you have the enough skills and the enough experience you will be winner . i think you may win in a game today but you may loss in this game tomorrow so it is like a game .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    But in here Winners is always not be winners in all of the time. Winners can be loss. And looser are not always losers. they will not be loser in all of time also, They can also win by learning , never give up and always practicing, it is the key to make minimize the possibility to be loser, with that we can make our trade have bigger chance to be winner

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    In my point of view, forex trading is like a fight battle. We as a trader must have fight spirit against our emotion, our greed, and our fear. If we can win those fight, undoubtedly, the profit will follow us wherever we go. But if we fail / lose in that fight, then the market will swallow us alive. Therefore we must have the knowledge and skills that qualified in order to win the fight.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    I do not think Forex is either a game or a battle but I perceive it as a potential business opportunity. Forex is a great means to make money with unlimited earning potential provided the trader is quipped with good knowledge and the necessary skills. Forex is a potential but not easy means to make money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    i think trading in forex market is a very good battle between a trader and forex market,if trader keep good discipline and always be patient then more chances for traders to win this battle,but most traders always trapped into market little ups and downs most of the time..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think forex is not a game or a battle, but forex is a serious business, we have to work hard and discipline to be successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think its a battle, because we must have strategy to get profit from the market, and we must have balance (like weapon) , so its must be carefully like a war, must win and be a hero

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me forex is a battle where we have learn many things and we have do much hard to become strong here and to become successful in this business so its like a battle for us forex is not a game otherwise it could be gamble in the market I will prefer forex as a battle for all of us

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast