Do you believe 5% people are successful in forex business?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe 5% people are successful in forex business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Do you believe 5% people are successful in forex business?

Every year people are including in forex dealing business but most of the traders are falling short in forex dealing. Maximum traders are stopped from forex dealing in six months, and another 35% people are stopping in three years finally 5% people are successful in forex dealing business it is not my own phrase.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    i believe in forex because i know that it is a good online business and through this business we can earn more and more money through this business. it is a good source of income for us. we can earn through this business huge money with the use of good knowledge and experience...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    Every year people are including in forex dealing business but most of the traders are falling short in forex dealing. Maximum traders are stopped from forex dealing in six months, and another 35% people are stopping in three years finally 5% people are successful in forex dealing business it is not my own phrase.
    yes i believe with this opinion because you may be a successful trader today but you may be a loser trader tomorrow so it is hard to be a successful for ever .so we can say that 95% of the Forex traders must face losing trades .and this 5 % of traders are successful because they had enough losing to have this experience today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes, I heard about this information and I think it is corrective, because there are a lot of people entering the world of Forex They believe that it is easy and can achieve significant gains thereof without effort and when they lose they can not supplement the road.It is a large area and needs to make an effort, learning and training for success and gain.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I know about that only 5% people success in this business but we can't blame this business for that I heard many people that forex is not a good business something like that but I want to tell those people that you loose your money here because of your bad style of trading without using any principle for me forex is best business from all and I love it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    that's actually true that in forex trading business many traders losses money, and actually to lose money in forex is easier than gaining profits, that's because the forex contains huge risk and unless you have knowledge to trade with, then surely that wont help the traders to earn effectively, so the knowledge is a most important factor here.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have also came across the common saying that only 5% of forex traders are successful in forex market, but tue question is how true is the phrase, how can analyst or whoever establish this data prove that it's only 5% of traders that .make money in forex, although some sources information are either outdated or false so I wouldn't pay much attention to how many trader are successful or not I'll rather focus in building my talents, and listen to words of advice and inspiration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Yes i totally believe this . cause i think i am now satisfied with my trading style. but at the starting of my trading life i was excited and i thought that it is a money making machine. I manage to earn some money but can not hold that. and i think most beginner become so excited and loss in the market. this market pattern is like that beginner become attract with the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya its true and to be a successful trader it requires a lot of practice and learning but most of the new trader thinks this business in other way and starts trading on real account without proper knowledge and experience and so they get failed and quit this business but who struggles for the success finds their path and become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Ya its true and to be a successful trader it requires a lot of practice and learning but most of the new trader thinks this business in other way and starts trading on real account without proper knowledge and experience and so they get failed and quit this business but who struggles for the success finds their path and become a successful trader.
    It is 100% true. More than 95% traders are failure here and the main reason of losing money of these traders are lack of knowledge and lack of practice. These traders thinking of earning money very quickly in a night. These traders depends on luck but instead of earning money, they face much loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast