Page 1 of 197 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash in from you experience and losses

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81

Cash in from you experience and losses

I have found one thing and that is most amateur or beginner traders want success right from the beginning. They always think losses are bad and never want to accept any losses in trading. An amateur trader loses money I his first trade. He is annoyed. With emotions he quickly opens another trade and gets more loss. Now he trades more to at least get back his first two losses and like tis he loses quite a lot of money in trading.
    Now in this situation most beginners what they do is they either leave trading for ever. Many who do not leave trading trade more aggressively and with emotions and they continue with their losing journey.

Losers are more because learners are less Amateur traders should know that not willing to accept losses can drive them towards failures. Forex is a business where we have to learn to accept losses.

Cash in from your losses and experience Amateurs always think losses are very bad and dreadful. But I tell you tat it is the losses that give you the lessons that can make you a successful traders. Continuing trading after losing money emotionally will never recover the losses. Recovery will come when we learn the lessons from our losses and correct our trading habits. Losses and experience helps us to become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I have found one thing and that is most amateur or beginner traders want success right from the beginning. They always think losses are bad and never want to accept any losses in trading. An amateur trader loses money I his first trade. He is annoyed. With emotions he quickly opens another trade and gets more loss. Now he trades more to at least get back his first two losses and like tis he loses quite a lot of money in trading.
    Now in this situation most beginners what they do is they either leave trading for ever. Many who do not leave trading trade more aggressively and with emotions and they continue with their losing journey.

Losers are more because learners are less Amateur traders should know that not willing to accept losses can drive them towards failures. Forex is a business where we have to learn to accept losses.

Cash in from your losses and experience Amateurs always think losses are very bad and dreadful. But I tell you tat it is the losses that give you the lessons that can make you a successful traders. Continuing trading after losing money emotionally will never recover the losses. Recovery will come when we learn the lessons from our losses and correct our trading habits. Losses and experience helps us to become a successful trader.
    I have seen that in our trading we usually get more losses than the profits. When our income is not there at those times we are bound to make such types of mistakes that can become more costly to us. So when we get any losses in our trading we have to find out the reasons for those losses and when we will know about them then our income will also start to grow with time.

This is also a reason why we have to protect our losses and try to be reasonable in our trading. Not every loss is a bad type of trading experience because when we learn how to deal with the losses then our trading becomes a lot more easier for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    I have seen that in our trading we usually get more losses than the profits. When our income is not there at those times we are bound to make such types of mistakes that can become more costly to us. So when we get any losses in our trading we have to find out the reasons for those losses and when we will know about them then our income will also start to grow with time.

This is also a reason why we have to protect our losses and try to be reasonable in our trading. Not every loss is a bad type of trading experience because when we learn how to deal with the losses then our trading becomes a lot more easier for us
    [lang=id]it is nice, and open our mind, that loses is not a bad thing, and we just need to accept and evaluate them , the way to see our mistakes and weakness and find the solution to fix them, but the problem is many of traders just prepare themselves to accept profit and not for losing, then when the unwanted condition in hands, they can not think with clear and find the reason behind it,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

yes, profit and loss is normal. but if a good analysis, I believe we will have a larger profit than loss, are accumulated in a month. so that we can do withdrawals each month. you're right, we need to know the grounds for the loss, and then we try not to repeat the same mistakes

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Yes brother. Most traders want to recover their losses. But the approach they take to recover their losses is wrong. Many traders trade with emotions and impatience after getting series of losses and this way they just multiply their losses. Learning from our experience and losses will help us in retrieving back our lost money from the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes brother. Most traders want to recover their losses. But the approach they take to recover their losses is wrong. Many traders trade with emotions and impatience after getting series of losses and this way they just multiply their losses. Learning from our experience and losses will help us in retrieving back our lost money from the Forex market.
    Getting losses is a drastic trading experience for us and at the time when our losses mount up then we have nothing else to do apart from stopping our trades and closing them. The lack of the trading funds makes our trading much more difficult and then we have to see the opportunity that is available to us and which can be used with success in our trading.

So we need to learn a lot from our own trading experiences and take the Full benefits that will come along with it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Getting losses is a drastic trading experience for us and at the time when our losses mount up then we have nothing else to do apart from stopping our trades and closing them. The lack of the trading funds makes our trading much more difficult and then we have to see the opportunity that is available to us and which can be used with success in our trading.

So we need to learn a lot from our own trading experiences and take the Full benefits that will come along with it
    after a loss, I will reduce the size of the lot. I use a lot size according to the number balance, money management has an important role to survive trading account, if the trading account survive, then I will get a lot of trading experience. I think the experience of trading on real account is very important

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    everyone want to recover their loses and wanted to change it with good trading, but some of them take different way and how to do it, and then we can see that some of them can wake up and better trading but the others still struggle with the same problems, there are some factors that always become the main problems for us and i believe that the traders have already known it, and now, just took and followed with discipline and patience,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Losses are hurting. If I got a stop out i will feel bad for a short time and i havn't other choice, i will accept it and try to forget about it. Leaving forex trading for a period will help me to relax, then i must analyse the reasons of my loss, i must learn and act like an newbie. Of course, i will pray much and i will ask God the support and the luck in my future trading because another failure will be more cruel on me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    of course, the trader would recover the loss, with the open position again and again. but traders do not revenge, because it would be very risky. traders enter the market if it has a signal of the trading system. traders also have to use money management. and money management will adjust the size of the lot and limit loss. so learn from experience is needed for evaluation

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 197 123451151101 ... LastLast