Feel Proud - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Feel Proud

Banned
    Yes my dear friend I like to feel proud as a forex trader for now I am doing part time trading in forex but in coming year's I will do full time trading in this business. I love this business very much buddy and want to earn one million dollar from this business. Hope God will help me to achieve my target in this business

many traders who failed in Forex trading because most of them think if they could earn much money in short time with Forex. It's true and wrong if we wanted to earn much money in shorter time than another fields. It's true because you could earn greater amount if you have learned about basic of Forex, used the system diciplinely and when your capital is growing up.

Banned
    Yes I am agree with you sir I also feel proud in forex I can understand that in starting phase its very hard to make regular income because of less knowledge and less trading experience we not able to make regular income in forex. But after gaining good experience we can build our trading career and can feel proud here

it depends on your personalty most of the time. but its also true that love what you do and dont regret about what you did and try to be proud. so you have to be satisfied in this profession and then only you can trade with less pressure and enjoy this trade and prosper so i support that. life and forex both are good. thank you.

Trader
    [lang=ar]انا من الممكن ان اشعر بالخر مثلما حدث فى الاوقات الاخيرة حين تعلمت التداول بنجاح و كنت استطيع ان اربح من السوق دون الحاجة الى اى من الكسبرتات او الى من المؤشرات الاخرى التى تتعب فى النهاية كنت فخور جدا بارباحى[/lang]

I proud to become the element of forex as it giving me more then I would like. this is actually the best profitable business which provides real profit to its professional and skillful traders. this is actually the best among all business. i am very thrilled to be around and I also am enjoying this business, hope it is the supply of happiness for me personally and my family.

Trader
    I think that i will be proud when become successful trader and make consistent profits from trading, i feel proud when i think that i become professional trader as this will let me to be happy as i approved myself in this strong business and so this will increase my confidence, but being as trader will not make me proud as i may loose my money, so i will be sad not proud.

every forex trader feels so proud about their career. because forex trading is a very popular and profitable business where we can make a international business career by which we can earn a lot of profit from this business. so we are very proud to say to other people that we are forex trader.

Trader
    being a successful forex trader make the trader feels proud because this means is capable to deal with a strong market easily. and know how to trade well and make money from it. forex is a good busness and this gives a good chances for anyone to jon and make money. and when the trader makes money from it he become happy and proud. it is good to be proud when succeed at field like forex.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456