Feel Proud - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Feel Proud

As a forex bargainer, you staleness be dignified of the performing that you are doing, if not, you present not be competent to purchase it formally and you strength not be able to involve t seriously, If you are a monger that knows what you are doing, you leave jazz that this mart trading is professional, it is not what we should fitting be conversation gently, i think that was what that personalized meant, not sincere pride fulness.

Forex is a reliable work i am a new comer and i join the forex only 2 years in the short time i feel proud because it is a good work all of the work so i fell proud of my forex work.

Do not follow the safety rules and dont try to trade safe and trade with those losers I guess and luck also. Greed for big profits in this market. Also this is not making future plans with Forex traders platform. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have asked one person long time a go and he answered me proudly i am forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment so do you also thinks feeling proud on something like that is good about the Forex the Forex trading
    i feel proud as a forex trader because this is a smart business . i can make a big amount of income by the forex business with in a short time and i like this so that i am very proud of forex.

My company is also used for doing work that is certainly not in almost every show more field work with his expertise in Forex trading system that is only because they have to get in this country, most small businesses where they are not particularly didn't seem very happy. Forex is the largest in the middle of almost all small businesses in the world.

Actually I may feel proud if I make a very good profit more than the expected .or also more than it is ordinary known of my work .here I may feel that I did or I`m doing more than others can do .here I`m different than others .and be marked by a special advantage here I mqy be proud of being the first one of my group do that

Yes i also do feel proud that i am a forex trader because it is the best business in the world. It is true that anyone can earn money over here but achieving that goal is not as easy as everyone think it is. Coz this is also the hardest business in the world as the forex trading market is like a mad bull no one can predict whats gonna happen next.

I feel proud of the forex trading me, because by joining in business forex trading, I now it can benefit with consistent, albeit still small but with the advantage that I have to finance the needs of my family, for me forex is a blessing

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have asked one person long time a go and he answered me proudly i am forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment so do you also thinks feeling proud on something like that is good about the Forex the Forex trading
    Yes, I also feel proud to be a forex trader. Forex business is still a novelty in some countries. It makes the job as a trader is still rarely heard in the surrounding communities. However, if we can be successful on the forex business, it will make other people feel amazed and began to try forex business. So, let's be a Successful Forex Trader.

We know that forex business in a international business. Many people in the whole world make work in this business. May be for this reason we feel proud to find a opportunity to make work in forex business. If we will able to make better trade & find success then I think our mind find more proud & we feel happy. We need to work for find success.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast