Feel Proud - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Feel Proud

Trader
    I am able to become a forex trader with my little knowledge and small capital- it is also a pride to me. Though I am not able start earning through trading, but I have the hope to become a good trader and earn reasonable profit from this trade. Accordingly I am preparing me.

Yes, you are right, and i am agree with you, so many After year, we have to be proud of forex trades, forex When this business Will Be more popular from now then so many people feel proud about the forex and That business can be exchange trader's life easily.

I do feel proud being a part of Forex trading business.Fores is a world wide online trading business.It a very profitable business if you understand it and gain experience you can make profit on a consistent basis.My reason being proud is because i have been successful in trading in Forex and making profits with ease.

Banned
    because i am a full time trader, and of course i do like and love my trading forex, this is a pure business and gave me more chances to get the better one in life, and of course i am so proud to be a trader and especially i can change my life and show it the others that i am on the right track ,

I am now feeling proud of becoming a forex trading. At start of my forex career, i face much loss again and again and lose the hope of becoming a good trader but i did not stop doing hard work and now i am earning good money. My family and friends are really happy with my trading .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have asked one person long time a go and he answered me proudly i am forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment so do you also thinks feeling proud on something like that is good about the Forex the Forex trading
    Yes i think we must be proud that we are the trader because we are trading the business that is world wide and largest business of the world and we make the unlimited money with the forex trading business so that's why we are proud that we are be trader

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    I believe the reason why such an individual would feel proud is because firstly he or she is happy with what they do and again they are getting returns from what they are doing,am yet to say am proud to be a forex trader because am yet to archive my desired goals but for now I'll say am hopeful and pray that I'll soon be an expert trader

Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    Yes i think we must be proud that we are the trader because we are trading the business that is world wide and largest business of the world and we make the unlimited money with the forex trading business so that's why we are proud that we are be trader
    This is the great business and i also feel proud of becoming a good forex trader, i am earning good money every time in this business. It is the best ever business which i have ever seen and i know i will become rich soon . My family also like this profession and i have much respect because of this best profession.

Yes i feel proud to trade in Forex trading business and i think every trader should must feel proud to trade in this business.As Forex is a best online business in the world where we are earning a huge a of money very easily and in very short time.But it include proper Knowledge and experience,and hard work to earn get success in this business.

Gamer,
    Our dear Moderator,

Amongst many thing a forex trader can be proud of is the fact that retail forex traders like us (not banks and big corporations) are preserving the world financial system from manipulation by the big players :)
    It's true that we are all only looking to make personal profits from trading, but our effect as nearly 90% of the market players, is very positive on the market, as our activity stabilizes it.

So, All traders be proud of that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast