Feel Proud
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Proud

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Feel Proud

i have asked one person long time a go and he answered me proudly i am forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment so do you also thinks feeling proud on something like that is good about the Forex the Forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 111
    I think being proud just because you're a trader is stupid. The matter is how successful you are as one. It actually concerns any profession. Let's say you're a sergeon and you are proud of being one no matter how many patients you "killed" during your sergeries. Probably every second one The question is: HELLO, WHAT ARE YOU PROUD OF???
    I mean you might proudly say: "I successfully cured ten thousand people" or "Last week i bought 60% of Apple Inc. shares and saved it from ruins". In this case there's a little (or big) reason for feeling pride for yourself and as an extra bonus - half of the world would worship you.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 01-25-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have asked one person long time a go and he answered me proudly i am forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment so do you also thinks feeling proud on something like that is good about the Forex the Forex trading
    yes you should be proud as far as you are earning. when i was loosing rather than earning, then it was a shame for me, but not Thanks to ALLAH first and then other friends and collegues , now i earn more than loosing, so i am proud too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes i proud to be the part of forex because it giving me more then i want. this is the best profitable business which gives real profit to its professional and skillful traders. this is the best among all business. i am very happy to be here and i am enjoying this business, hope it will be the source of happiness for me and my family.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As a forex trader, you must be proud of the business that you are doing, if not, you will not be able to take it formally and you might not be able to take t seriously, If you are a trader that knows what you are doing, you will know that this market trading is professional, it is not what we should just be talking lightly, i think that was what that personal meant, not real pride.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, it is true that forex traders will certainly be very proud of his work as a forex trader. Because they are trading is not like people in general, but they use all their abilities to forex trading, so that's where they are proud, not because they can make a fortune or be rich from forex trading, but because they can make a success of their hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am always feel proud that i am a part of this business and i am doing always so much well in the forex and my reason of being proud is that i am an honest person and with the forex my earning is increased.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    i am also forex trader but i did not see any logic in his comment and they use all their abilities to forex trading, so that's where they are proud, not because they can make a fortune to win in this world biggest business. Forex trading is the best among all business of the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think any trader feel proud if he only Forex trader but that dont for long time , because if you still losses after long period in Forex market you should think again and learn how to be more controller and how to avoid losses in the next time ,, so i think feeling proud is only for the trader who make profit in that market ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course we are feel proud to be a Forex trader . it is the largest online internet trading business in the world . by working in this business we can earn lots of money in very short time and change our life . we can also build our career to work in this business . i am really proud to be a Forex trader .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast