my opinion about Robo Forex broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my opinion about Robo Forex broker

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

my opinion about Robo Forex broker

i think this broker will be the best broker all over the world soon i contact with the live support many time but in fact it is so speedy unlike other brokers also the mt4 is so perfect platform i think it is the best platform also the bonus for post will be the best thing in this broker i think this thing will make this broker number one broker soon .so it is a great broker .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Well roboforex is one of the leading broker, and its promotions are really very encouraging, it provides its clients very good support service and also the deposit withdrawal method is also very convenient, i feel that it really will become one of the most advanced and popular broker in near future.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I am agree with you guys Robo Forex is a very good broker its spread is also low and its becoming very popular day by day in the forex industry its a regulated broker and if any trader finding a good broker from him with legality i will suggest him Robo Fores because there is cent account facility also you can make cent account also here and can enjoy the trading I love Robo Forex Broker

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Roboforex is indeed the best broker I have come across so far, I have made several withdrawals and all where executed within 3 hours or less, its very impressing, and again the fact that we have the bonus posting puts them in my best brokers list, I have benefited a lot from roboforex, I don't have a single nagative review about them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Roboforex broker is the good broker because it provide us maximum bonus and there is no restriction of withdrawing profit with bonus money. It also provide many facility to traders and also the forum of roboforex have much learning material , which is helpful for new traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have experienced also in a good way with Robo Forex broker. When ever I request for withdrawal from my trading account I get a security code in my mail first ( which does not given by most f brokers) which keep additional safety of my margin, and reached in my online payment processor very fast. SO this withdraw facility attract me very much of this Broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Robo forex is one of the best broker in the world i am very glad because i am part of the robo broker.. and robo give me a good opportunity like a fourm bonus earning, and contests for earning.. i am very poor but i am very hopeful i can earn some money..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Roboforex is a good broker- no doubt in it. I do not find any problem in working with this broker. Roboforex is one of the leading broker and trying to protect clients support promptly and with sincerity. Deposit and withdrawal method is also very convenient, we can rely on roboforex without any hesitation. I am satisfied with this broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I hope RoboForex will become the number one broker, I joined in this broker since 2011., But I have never invested in this broker, I still have doubts. But after I found this forum last year, I was interested in some of educator posts in this forum, this is what I needed for a long time, this is what I was looking for, the knowledge that I never found anywhere. Now I really feel comfortable to invest in RoboForex and learn in this forum.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well i am new trader in the world of forex trading business, and i just started doing forum posting in robo forex thats why i can't say my opinion about robo forex coz i do not know very well about it. But i like the idea about the promotional offer where i can use the forum posting money for trading and learning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast