Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting with the Forex market

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

Lightbulb Fighting with the Forex market

it is very logic to consider that we are in a a middle of a war wit teh Forex market

- also we have to know our strength

- we have to know our enemy weapons and abilities

- in order to think of a good strategy to beat him

-Forex weapons are :
    1 our feelings , fears . emotions . greedy
    it uses these factors to beat us of what we have
    it uses things of our possessions to have scores up on us

2- others mixed up comments
    we may have a right concept for the trading . as we hear or read or listen to the others we may change our minds to the other direction

3-the illusions of the market itself . and the difference of the big investors

4- our so weak faith of the strength of it
    we should not less of the Forex size as a very big and mighty creature[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    -Forex weapons are :
    it uses these factors to beat us of what we have
    it uses things of our possessions to have scores up on us
    I think feeling, fears, emotion and greedy is the part of the forex enemy. How we can use emotion, fears, emotion and greedy to be our weapon in forex trading? All these attitude can make trader be emotional and igonre the discipline of trading system. Sorry I have the different opinion in forex trading weapon and trading enemy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]
    3-the illusions of the market itself . and the difference of the big investors
    dear friend what is the illusions of the market itself ? please tell us the reasons behind this statements and i want to know it deeply, and also i wondered with "1 our feelings , fears . emotions . greedy " as the weapon, because i see that they are the problem for us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    ear friend what is the illusions of the market itself ? please tell us the reasons behind this statements and i want to know it deeply, and also i wondered with "1 our feelings , fears . emotions . greedy " as the weapon, because i see that they are the problem for us
    Illution in the maket, If I being allowed to replay, illution in the forex market is about the market offer many opportunity and many chance in forex trading, but all the market forex is the bubble economics that forex trading do not has the real meaning in our life. FOrex is just money creates money (illution)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex traders need to gird themselves with good trading systems and ethics, no matter what you know of the forex market, things would always be the same thing, and you need to fight all the time. The market condition you see today might be different from the one you would see next day, that is why traders should be well equipped with skills and managerial abilities.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Forex traders need to gird themselves with good trading systems and ethics, no matter what you know of the forex market, things would always be the same thing, and you need to fight all the time. The market condition you see today might be different from the one you would see next day, that is why traders should be well equipped with skills and managerial abilities.
    Right sir we have to be ready for any type of market situation. Forex market will be never be same all the time and only our trading skill and trading managerial ability can help us to trade well in all types of market situations. Its very important to follow proper discipline in trading and we have to always obey our trading rules.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I think feeling, fears, emotion and greedy is the part of the forex enemy. How we can use emotion, fears, emotion and greedy to be our weapon in forex trading? All these attitude can make trader be emotional and igonre the discipline of trading system. Sorry I have the different opinion in forex trading weapon and trading enemy
    well, it make me confuse that why emotion become the weapon for trading forex ? there is no goodness with them and even just to be the obstacle for us to grow up, and some of them lead the traders become aggressive and at another side the emotion make them so fear and do not want to do an action to protect balance, well, we have to discuss about this thing details and deeply, there are so many wisdom that we can take from it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Actually it is a very accurate description for the relation between us and the trading in the forex market . and I regard that as a battle between the trader and the market . so you have all the right to say that . and I do agree totally with you and need to be awarded with how can I be successful[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]hi friend, i guess you need to explain about emotion
    -Forex weapons are :
    , you have not yet explained to us for some questions from other members, and include me, i really want to know that why you listed the emotion in there as the weapon for trading forex and get success ? this is an interesting statements because almost of traders avoid to trade with emotion but you take it as the weapon[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    you have not yet explained to us for some questions from other members, and include me, i really want to know that why you listed the emotion in there as the weapon for trading forex and get success ? this is an interesting statements because almost of traders avoid to trade with emotion but you take it as the weapon
    I think I can get my own experience about the emotional, greedy as the weapon in forex trading. By the controlled these things, trader can get much much profit in forex trading. Trader must discipline and follow the trading strategy and it can be done when trader got to be discipline in forex trading by controlling those things

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast