how much of pips can you make every day ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much of pips can you make every day ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

how much of pips can you make every day ??

according to me i am making 250 pips every day with scalping it is the best way to trade Forex with the lowest risky also the best pairs to scalp in my opinion is EUR/USD , GBP/USD and metals also so that you can make enough pips daily what about you ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I can get 500 pips in one day. but it is very difficult because not every day a good market situation. my experience with the stock plunging into forex business I think it takes a very hard struggle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bennywb View Post
    I can get 500 pips in one day. but it is very difficult because not every day a good market situation. my experience with the stock plunging into forex business I think it takes a very hard struggle
    that is right buddy .i think making 500 pips is depend on the market you make this 500 pips easily today but you may face some problems to make this amount of pips tomorrow .also i think scalping with gold will be good to make this pips in one day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It totally depends upon the market situation and the trading setups and trader's strategy, if a trader has good enough knowledge and skills to trade with, then surely a trader can earn handsome pups, but we should never think that we can everytime as the losses are also a part this business.

- - - Updated - - -

It totally depends upon the market situation and the trading setups and trader's strategy, if a trader has good enough knowledge and skills to trade with, then surely a trader can earn handsome pups,but we should never think that we can everytime as the losses are also a part this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    For me its depend upon the market if market is good for the day and movement looking very good then you can make very good amount of pips here sometime there is no movement in the market so you can make nothing Fundamental is also good way to make good profit with less risk, I am long term trader and Mostly use daily chart for me but that's not sure that you will be able to make profit everybody so we should have a clear target here and should work regarding that

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Wow do you really make up to 200 pip a day that outstanding, what's your scapling strategy, would you mind sharing it with us.even though we have very low spread in majored USD croses that's not an advantage to make 200 pips a day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think it is totally depend on our knowledge and experience about the Forex market.Market situation is also very important how much of pips we can make every day.If market movement is good and you have good knowledge and experience you can pip more per day.Good strategy,planning and analysis is necessary to trade successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is very good, you can collect good profit more than 200 pips per day, can you please share your best trading system with scalping ? i only get 20 - 50 pips per day and i set 1 pip between $ 1 - $ 2 only, i used scalping too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In this recent week i am made 150 pips . Its very good amount of profit for me. You now for this all good trades i am did trade in forex very carefully. Cause i know this any little mistake become very dangerous for me. 150 in a week its really good amount profit. Thats why feeling happy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I trade for 50 PIPS everyday, If I do not achieve the target then I hold for next day or some more days also. But I trade with very small quantity so that I will have good balance to average from below price. SO I do not be hurry to make money in Forex as that may become danger in future.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast