trading with gold in 1 minute time frame
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trading with gold in 1 minute time frame

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

trading with gold in 1 minute time frame

i think trading with gold as a scalper trader will be so profitable in my opinion i think you can make over 200 pips every single day easily by trading for one hour or less so i prefer to scalping with gold only what is your opinion about trading with gold ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think to get 200 pips in one day what it was quite difficult in just one hour, with my ability to trade gold very little, because I was not used to trading gold

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Wow that's quit an ambiguous target to aim for,most surprisingly on gold,200 pips a day wow how possible is that, and then again I don't sew gold as a favourable market to scaple on, giving the fact that the spread on gold is wider than that of currencies such as eurusd, well anything is possible o wouldn't doubt it I've once seen on one of roboforex contest whereby a contestant turned 10000$ to a million dollars in a day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think it difficult to make a profit by trading gold, because gold has a volume market that is not clear when the market is slow and crowded. I have ever trade gold but unfortunately I often experience a loss, and strategies that I use often have floating loss on gold trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am not trading with gold at this moment, so I have no any idea about it. I prefer M5 chart for short term trading. But traders has the discretion to continue trade with 1M chart also if they feel suitable. Long term analysis can bring us better profit within short term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I think we can make always good profit with Gold trading if we can follow H4 candle stick chart . Because when we can make one good analysis and able to find out good trend line by 4H time frame then we can must able to get something good from our good trading always .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    How much pips you can earn on one minute time frame i think you can not earn good.. if you want doing trading on the Gold so then you must working on the News effects and on the H4 time frame so then you can get good result.. and then Gold can give you some pips..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Scalping is mainly for experience traders. as it needs to know the exact level fr support and resistance.
    SO although it is highly profitable but I believe that Currency trading needs smaller margin and that also gives you opportunity for scalping, so until unless you have enough knowledge and big margin do not scalp in Gold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    How much pips you can earn on one minute time frame i think you can not earn good.. if you want doing trading on the Gold so then you must working on the News effects and on the H4 time frame so then you can get good result.. and then Gold can give you some pips..
    yeah mate you are right about this , we cant make good number of pips from one minute time frame , so for that if someone are really like to get good profits from their Gold trading then they must have to go with 4H time frame to get something always good from this .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

I think the trading with the gold in one minute is the most profitable business in the present competitive world. But the traders should be experienced about trading. The should gather a huge experience about trading the Forex market In such a way so that we can reach to our long-cherished goal.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast