Why is 98% of Forex traders unsuccessful ????
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is 98% of Forex traders unsuccessful ????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Why is 98% of Forex traders unsuccessful ????

Forex trading is a very good business and can be done by anyone who is really serious.it also has the potential for making a lot of money but why is the 98% of Forex traders unsuccessful ?guys share your opinion...........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes this is true many trader must face loss i think they losing because they have not enough experience so they will face loss .this 5 % of Forex trader are successful because they had many loss when they started this business so they have now enough experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    To be successful in forex trading, we have to FORGET that there is money involved. You have to learn to trade not because of money. But because you like forex trading and excited about it. You have to learn to trade right and not for money.
    If your trading right and forget about the money, the money will come naturally.
    But if you are too focused on the money, all the emotions you will trigger.
    Because you see the opportunity and are so sure about it, you gamble the whole account size on that trade. and lost it all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I don't know where do you get this statistic and I don't agree with that. I have a lot of friends in Facebook and they regularly updating their closed trade screenshot and also the screenshot when they withdraw the profit so it means forex is profitable business for them. I think there is a lot of successful trader out there so your statistic is inaccurate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Its because many traders does not trade with proper guidance, when we trade in forex business, we need to have proper knowledge, experience, skills and when we will have all these qualities then surely we can be able to survive in this business.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Razor1911; 08-23-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Many traders suffer from loss here there could be many reason like Greed, Fear, Emotion, less effective money management, trade against the market, education problem, less experience and skill etc. So we should do hard work here before starting a real account it will be best for everyone otherwise we can loose our money within one day and it can disturb our mind badly so stay away from bad things in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Forex trading is a very good business and can be done by anyone who is really serious.it also has the potential for making a lot of money but why is the 98% of Forex traders unsuccessful ?guys share your opinion...........
    yes you are right there is very much earning potential in forex business as compared to other online business or work,but it's right there are more failure in forex business as compared to successful,the main reason for failure is the lack of knowledge and experience about this business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    No, I objected because another statistics carried out by organizations of Forex in the world that the percentage of loss in Forex may reach 95% and the percentage of winners is only 5%, but not as you think in the subject and I see it's already a large proportion of the losers, but is due to greed and haste in trading without good education in the beginning

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Its very true that majority of forex traders lose money while trading the forex market, which is I wouldn't say iss normal but rather iI'll say its unfortunate that over 90% of forex traders makes money, although this result can be tied to ignorance, greed and lack of preparedness, traders invest hoping to get returns but it would be unfortunate for them to realise that there dreams would be twated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Many traders fail because they too expect to become rich in a short time, so they do not learn forex properly, and direct deposit large amounts and trading with large volumes, so they get a margin call or stop out quickly, and they stop running this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast