HYIP VERSUS Forex
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HYIP VERSUS Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

HYIP VERSUS Forex

we all know that if we try to make money online we mainly see that hyip are also listed there which said makes like a rocket fire but we know all hyip ended with scam
    So do you think HYIP are better then the Forex trading !!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    we all know that if we try to make money online we mainly see that hyip are also listed there which said makes like a rocket fire but we know all hyip ended with scam
    So do you think HYIP are better then the Forex trading !!!
    it is so good to invest with HYIP sites but in fact you will loss this money because all of this HYIP sites must close doors after some days of opining so you will not make any cent by investing your money .Forex is the best way to invest your own money but you must know how to invest this money .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me hyips are not very good business to invest because they have no great future and they can scam anytime and you will loose your all money in this business so according to me focus on forex and keep it up with learning here I am sure you will a very good trader one day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, Forex trading different from hyip. Forex trading is a business, a trade. While hyip is a money game that generally use ponzy scheme. Forex is a real business while hyip is definitely a game that finally to be scams although there are many hyip owner who claim to trade on forex trading but actually not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Forex, is unlike HYIP program, and I've followed the hyip program in several years before with forex business, and I lost hundreds of dollars there. And the hyip is full of tricks to fool us, my own as deceived by them to shut the site which has been running for just a few months ( scam ). I say hyip very similar to gambling, and full of cunning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I am better forex trading than HYIP investment, because I have a bitter experience investing in HYIP scam site. I even hope that HYIP site must have a specific regulatory agency of the police, so that if there is fraud, then we can report the fraud, and the owners of the HYIP site can be arrested and blocked its website.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I also tried many time to make money online with hyip programs but loose always my money they pay very high return but after some time they stop to pay the money to members and we always loose their our money so I think forex is a very good option to invest our money and if we have a very good experience here we can earn well from this market forex is a very good profitable business for us if we learn perfectly this

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have never invested in hyip sites and after reading so many negative review on hyip investments I don't think I'll ever invest in them, so in all I would prefer to keep trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Hyip are the scam investment sites but unfortunately many person invest in these scam websites and gets much loss so forex is the only reliable business which will gives us money all the time. It has more money and legal business but it needs much hard work by the forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends according to me hyips are not very good business to invest because they have no great future and they can scam anytime and you will loose your all money in this business so according to me focus on forex and keep it up with learning here I am sure you will a very good trader one day.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast