Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders

First of all I will start by defining the terms.

Day traders are those traders that trade on an intra day basis opening and closing several trades throughout the day. Trades may last from minutes to several hours. Trades lasting less than a 3 or 5 minutes is called scalping.

swing traders are those traders that try to earn profits by using short to medium term swings in trends. Such trades may last for several days.

Position traders are those traders that take long term view on a currency pairs. Such traders usually hold their positions for weeks and months.

My point is that a large proportion of common traders are scalpers or at the most day traders, very few are swing traders and rarely position traders. Please share do you agree with me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Because in my opinion long term trading and swing trading is more of the professional traders and they realise that the technical and fundamental analysis are more authentic and reliable in these forms of reading where are those people who are new and are in majority they will go for scalping and dose of trading.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678