Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders

forex is very popular business. many students and service holder can join in it easily, actually they choose it as a per time job and they do not stay in this market for long time. many people want to earn money very quick, for this short traders and scalper are the more than long term traders.

Quote Originally Posted by imtiaz007 View Post
    forex is very popular business. many students and service holder can join in it easily, actually they choose it as a per time job and they do not stay in this market for long time. many people want to earn money very quick, for this short traders and scalper are the more than long term traders.
    I also avoid long term trading just because I dont like waiting. Scalping is the fast way of making money out of the forex market yet it must be spelt out that it is very dangerous. Though we can still go for a minimal lot size, but when we are talking about scalping it is using a big lot size with maximum of 10 pips for the profits to come. But I think it is better with big investment and not little ones.

All i known about scalping is every new trader love this type of trading system because they don't have patience.But an experienced trader will never scalp the market because he knows the drawbacks about it.I personally trade with daily timeframe and sometimes even in hour4 timeframe(rare) though.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I also avoid long term trading just because I dont like waiting. Scalping is the fast way of making money out of the forex market yet it must be spelt out that it is very dangerous. Though we can still go for a minimal lot size, but when we are talking about scalping it is using a big lot size with maximum of 10 pips for the profits to come. But I think it is better with big investment and not little ones.
    Yes I find my scalping trades are more. I also like doing scalping trading but whether we scalp or do position trading we have to do it well to succeed. It has to do with the level of knowledge and understanding the trader has. Some traders may prefer short term trading while some may prefer trading for long term.

we see there are various kind of forex trader. swing and position trader trade for long time and their main focus on fundamental analysis. most of the trader do not like to stay for long time in this market. they choose scalping, medium and short term trade. in scalping and short term we can earn very quickly. for this many trader like scalping and short term trade.

Yes you are right and there is also a reason behinfd it.Every newbie you will met is a scalper because they are always in search of money makings cheme.But traders which have experience and knowledge they will never like scalping because these things are not consistent and they will stick it with intraday trading system.

Trader
    long term traders arr more experienced than other traders because they know how to work with forex for long time successfully and this is due to that they have good experience in analysis of the market,so they can make mre profits than scalpers and day traders, but scalpers and day traders can also make good money from forex easily.

yes, i think that you see well, that day and swing traders are more in number than those who hold position in trades for weeks and months, i think that there are two main things that is responsible for this position, and the first is the capital a trader is using to trade, if you have a very huge capital, then holding a volume for a long time like days and months can not be difficult, but if your capital is very little, then you will be taking a very big risk if you hold a position for too long , sometime the market will have to drag you up and down and if your money is not much then you may lose your trading capital, and the number two reason is the experience of the trader, before you can hold trades for a long time you must be an experience trader who is mature in approach and very confident of himself.permit me to say that many of us daily trading are just looking for some little buck to hold body and soul together.

i quite agree with you that day traders and scalpers are more than swing and long term traders, if you look at the number of people trading the forex market, then you will realize that almost 70% of traders are retail traders i mean people with very little capital so many of us do not have the capacity to withstand long term trades that will stretch our little money, this is the reason many are trading on the short time just to earn something from the market, before you can trade the swing and long term, then you must have a good solid amount of money in your trading balance so hat even if you have a lot of draw down, it will still not affect your money.

Banned
    I am very fond of scalping. Scalping is the fast way of making money out of the forex market yet it must be spelt out that it is very dangerous. Though we can still go for a minimal lot size, but when we are talking about scalping it is using a big lot size with maximum of 10 pips for the profits to come.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast