Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Day traders and Scalpers are more than swing traders or position traders

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]A trader who trades on the daily charts are more willing to trade a long term trades . for they build up their strategies to the log term movements . so i think that the scalpers always uses the short term time frames . so I like to trade the same with the scalping trading[/lang]
    Any traders are free t trade what they deem fit is best to be traded, this is why I do not tell any trader what to do. I also switch from one trading system to the other at will, and I have the best in what I am aiming them to do. It is not good to thoroughly compare the, it is only good for traders to know the one that best work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Any traders are free t trade what they deem fit is best to be traded, this is why I do not tell any trader what to do. I also switch from one trading system to the other at will, and I have the best in what I am aiming them to do. It is not good to thoroughly compare the, it is only good for traders to know the one that best work for him.
    Agree, traders has different personality so my strategy may not be suitable to you or other trader, but whatever strategy we will use it is important that we follow the basic things in trading, such us good money management and good risk reward ratio.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Agree, traders has different personality so my strategy may not be suitable to you or other trader, but whatever strategy we will use it is important that we follow the basic things in trading, such us good money management and good risk reward ratio.
    [lang=id]right, everyone have their own basic for trading forex, and it means,we only need to take a simple trading system that is needed by us and feel suitable with it, and the important thing for us, whatever system is used for trading, need to support it with strong discipline and patience[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]right, everyone have their own basic for trading forex, and it means,we only need to take a simple trading system that is needed by us and feel suitable with it, and the important thing for us, whatever system is used for trading, need to support it with strong discipline and patience[/lang]
    It is very good to have success with what you are capable of handling in the market. To be a good trader, the trader should learn all trading strategy then choose among them all, the choice would be based on what the trader know and accepts to be a good fact in the market. Good discipline is what will make you to be sincere with good system and yourself.

Trader
    [lang=ar]the trading may have a different types to do . first of them is to be a trader who know what he is looking for in the trading . a long term trader or a short term trader . I think that even both of the traders have the basics of the trading may qualify them to be successful in the trading[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]the trading may have a different types to do . first of them is to be a trader who know what he is looking for in the trading . a long term trader or a short term trader . I think that even both of the traders have the basics of the trading may qualify them to be successful in the trading[/lang]
    [lang=id]right, traders need to understand their characteristic and they will start to try some methods and get one of them that is suit with them, some will take scalping or short term and some will take long term system, and start to learn the system deeply, but maybe for newbies there will chose scalping as the simple system and give them a short time for making profit[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]right, traders need to understand their characteristic and they will start to try some methods and get one of them that is suit with them, some will take scalping or short term and some will take long term system, and start to learn the system deeply, but maybe for newbies there will chose scalping as the simple system and give them a short time for making profit[/lang]
    Mate that's depend upon a new trader's choice, I think long term trading is also a good for all new trader, but now day most of trader's want to make money with scalping in starting phase and not spend much time on long term market learning. Its actually depend upon trader's trading style and taste. I never used any short term trading strategy in my whole life till now. Learning about long term strategies only since starting of my journey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate that's depend upon a new trader's choice, I think long term trading is also a good for all new trader, but now day most of trader's want to make money with scalping in starting phase and not spend much time on long term market learning. Its actually depend upon trader's trading style and taste. I never used any short term trading strategy in my whole life till now. Learning about long term strategies only since starting of my journey
    It is never an easy thing to say that one kind of trader would have more money or they are more in number than others. But I am sure that they have an outstanding benefits than the other. And if I were to choose the main system I am using, I always prefer to be the long term trader, because it is more secured and convenient.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    you have gotten the way for trading and suitable with long term, it is very good so you can maximize your performance to get the best results, and of course, we just need to trade with use something easy to understand and do not need to use a complicated one, maybe some will feel better with scalping and the others feel comfortable with long term but the basic and goals is same, make forex trading is profitable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is never an easy thing to say that one kind of trader would have more money or they are more in number than others. But I am sure that they have an outstanding benefits than the other. And if I were to choose the main system I am using, I always prefer to be the long term trader, because it is more secured and convenient.
    [lang=id]everyone have different ability to prepare some money for trading and also the ability to absorb the lesson and manage it with well , so you are right friend, it is not an easy thing to have more money for trading forex, but we do not worry about it actually forex is a pure business and need the skill for it then small capital is not the obstacle to grow[/lang]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast