when to decide about reinvesting or pause the trade?
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: when to decide about reinvesting or pause the trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Unhappy when to decide about reinvesting or pause the trade?

its really not tough to get enter in the forex market with investment but its tough to make decisions about when to stop the trade and when to start. and also i need some suggestions about when to make reinvestment in my account. so please i need some experts suggestions about that. thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by mustak View Post
    its really not tough to get enter in the forex market with investment but its tough to make decisions about when to stop the trade and when to start. and also i need some suggestions about when to make reinvestment in my account. so please i need some experts suggestions about that. thank you.
    It depends on you. I think you may not withdraw all your money from forex trading account to enjoy your profit. Forex trading is invesment and also business. You do not have to withdraw your money from forex. But you can just use the profit to be withdrawn from forex trading. The initial balance keep still in account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i guess before think to make new deposit or reinvest the money for trading, it is much better to fix or complete the problem first, make sure that we have the solution for it or if not we just repeat the same mistakes again, try to evaluate from what we have done, and keep note that we come back to the market with fresh mind and fresh system[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    i guess before think to make new deposit or reinvest the money for trading, it is much better to fix or complete the problem first, make sure that we have the solution for it or if not we just repeat the same mistakes again, try to evaluate from what we have done, and keep note that we come back to the market with fresh mind and fresh system
    SO, what is the problem? In my trading account I always withdraw the 30% profit in a month. Because I more interesting with small lot and more pip. It makes me fell free in forex trading. No burdens, and no pressure. I think I am no more newbie trader anymore and start to gain consistent profit in forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Forex is a challenging business with lot of hurdles for the trader. but I have faith in myself and I know that I can do it. even if I try my best I can do much better. but I have to be serious. I have to be conscious and I have to workhard for success in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    SO, what is the problem? In my trading account I always withdraw the 30% profit in a month. Because I more interesting with small lot and more pip. It makes me fell free in forex trading. No burdens, and no pressure. I think I am no more newbie trader anymore and start to gain consistent profit in forex market
    [lang=id]i am so glad to hear about you , you can make good income from forex time by time and it becomes the best stages to grow up as a good trader, and you take a good MM with use low risk and will help to reduce the risk and make you feel comfortable right ? so keep going, and you have already gotten your ways to manage the business and become a real trader, not as newbie[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i am so glad to hear about you , you can make good income from forex time by time and it becomes the best stages to grow up as a good trader, and you take a good MM with use low risk and will help to reduce the risk and make you feel comfortable right ? so keep going, and you have already gotten your ways to manage the business and become a real trader, not as newbie
    Yeah,actually forex is easy when trader focus on how the potential loss can got at every order sent into market. The more focus on the loss potential makes trader feel that the order sent is going to get loss, so trader focus on the loss. Because trader focus on the loss, trader can more focus to keep discipline obey the trading system only

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Yeah,actually forex is easy when trader focus on how the potential loss can got at every order sent into market. The more focus on the loss potential makes trader feel that the order sent is going to get loss, so trader focus on the loss. Because trader focus on the loss, trader can more focus to keep discipline obey the trading system only
    good focus will make them to see something clearly, and so why many of them will know how to solve it with well, and although they were under the pressure, and stay at losing condition they will not feel it, the just think how to solve the problems and complete it,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    good focus will make them to see something clearly, and so why many of them will know how to solve it with well, and although they were under the pressure, and stay at losing condition they will not feel it, the just think how to solve the problems and complete it,
    I have read the book. The real and the big power in this world is the focus. The focus to the market and focus on the trading forex. Focus to the trading strategy can help trader to avoid the influence of the emotional and psychological in trading. When trader get focus on the floating loss, trader will get real loss too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    [lang=id]i am so glad to hear about you , you can make good income from forex time by time and it becomes the best stages to grow up as a good trader, and you take a good MM with use low risk and will help to reduce the risk and make you feel comfortable right ? so keep going, and you have already gotten your ways to manage the business and become a real trader, not as newbie[/lang]
    As this thread denotes, there are fighting times in the market, and there are times that traders should lay low. Forex trading needs good ethics from the trader trading it. In the best possible manner, traders needs a good trading system, and time to rest, most especially when the market is not stable. After this, a good management should be observed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast