Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 6
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Unfortunately, I don't use any of the 5 above. I have customize indicator which created by the traders himself, perhaps my master's friend. That is the best indicator I ever use and have in my trading life. But it doesn't make the 5 indicators above do nothing, the advantages will come to you whenever you understand how it works. I understand my strategy in almost a year and spend at least 5 months to prove it in real account, sacrificing few dollars blown up with my accounts. But it's worthy.

Banned
    I don't have any third party indicator in my trading system I am using moving average trading indicator and frankly speaking sir I don't need any more indicator for my analysis. Following the trend would be enough for me to make money from this market. Moving average is a simple trend follower indicator but make sure that you have .5% risk per trade to lose less money on sideways market time.

Banned
    No of this is best because no indicator guarantee you that it will earn you profit all time and most of the time this indicator will make you lose money so non of this indicator is best, I suggest you learn how to trade forex if you wish to trade and earn because it only when you learn how to trade forex very well you will have the chance to earn good profit from the market easily without stress of trading in the market. Forex is risky so don't depend on indicator that won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    No of this is best because no indicator guarantee you that it will earn you profit all time and most of the time this indicator will make you lose money so non of this indicator is best, I suggest you learn how to trade forex if you wish to trade and earn because it only when you learn how to trade forex very well you will have the chance to earn good profit from the market easily without stress of trading in the market. Forex is risky so don't depend on indicator that won't work.
    There is no indicator which will give you a guarantee of success alone because indicators won't work alone in this business. Forex trading is a very risk field and lack of knowledge could be harmful for us. The trading analysis should be made by proper analysis and planning, the use of indicator's alone would not make our trading analysis perfect for the buy and sell.

these is my calss of best and one cannot do without the other
    1.Momentum
    2.CCI
    3.William percentage
    4.MADC
    these is my army

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    That's why I don't use a lot of indicator's on my chart because using a lot of them would bring the problem of decision making for me. I believe only in moving average indicator because its one of the simple way to follow the market trend. I have also seen a lot of successful professional forex trader's to use the moving average for the confirmation of the trend.

Trader
    i prefer from the list of these indicators is the bollinger bands because it is good for determination of the direction of the market and also it is good as a support and resistance levels so it is good for trading and if it is used with another indicators the trader can make good strategy with good entry and exit points and so the trader can trade well and make money.

From all those indicator, i think the best indicator in mt4 is bohlinger bands. Despite i do not use any indicator anymore at my charts, but i ever use it and make profitable trading. I do not use any indicator anymore because i do not have much time for trading anymore. So i choose a more simple trading system to trade.

As far as I know different indicator are use for different purpose. I use bolinger brand for understand the volitile condition of the market. its indicated its for me also. other hand I use RSI for measure the buyer and sellers in the market. its also has real impact in the market.

Also I need the same answer. There are many indicator in here. I think every good trader or any professional try to take good profit. I think they are not following every time in indicator. They are submitted their own experience. Indicator is not correct every time. So you need contract with a profession trader.

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast