Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 5
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Actually it depends on the trader who use the indicators. A trader who has intention of using the bollinger band can trade on both ranging and trending market. ranging and trending both markets are good for this indicators. many of the traders may use MACD indicator to find trends which is also good. And also with ADX indicator you can predict the momentum of the trend and also whether the trend is strong or weak. So the indicators depends

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Actually it depends on the trader who use the indicators. A trader who has intention of using the bollinger band can trade on both ranging and trending market. ranging and trending both markets are good for this indicators. many of the traders may use MACD indicator to find trends which is also good. And also with ADX indicator you can predict the momentum of the trend and also whether the trend is strong or weak. So the indicators depends
    Good explanation about those indicators, this is totally right that trader's have to use them according to their own trading system, because its depend upon our analysis and strategy and many indicator support to it and many indicator don't support to it. I can do trade in ranging and trending market both with support and resistance and I am not using any indicator on chart, but there is no doubt in it that MACD, moving average, Bollinger these are highly recommended for trader's.

Banned
    There is no one single good indicator because i have tried a lot of this indicator but all the once i tried give me nothing but loss for this reason i have ban myself from using any kind of indicator in my trading because using my own experience make me trade better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    There is no one single good indicator because i have tried a lot of this indicator but all the once i tried give me nothing but loss for this reason i have ban myself from using any kind of indicator in my trading because using my own experience make me trade better.
    I do not agree with you, there are many indicators in the forex market, some are default ones and some are customs. In the category of the defaults and customs, there are good ones that could be used in a single way without using any other indicators with it. It is very good to understand the indicators very well, this is how it will work for the trader when good plans are with it.

All indicators are best it is depend on your experience and practice how much practice you have and how much you are familiar with indicators I use MACD and RSI because i have experience in both these indicators

Banned
    There is no best indicators in the forex trading market. All what we need is to know the kind of trader we would want to be then we have to select any one that supports the trading strategy we are to make use of when trading and thus learn it on the demo account in order to know how it works properly. There is so far no best indicator all depends on the way we have learned how it is been used.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not agree with you, there are many indicators in the forex market, some are default ones and some are customs. In the category of the defaults and customs, there are good ones that could be used in a single way without using any other indicators with it. It is very good to understand the indicators very well, this is how it will work for the trader when good plans are with it.
    There are so many indicator's sir but I would not suggest trader's to use the complex one or the meaningless one, I think all the trader's should choose their indicator's wisely, and demo trading practice is a good idea to start with their testing. I want to say clearly that most popular are always in our eyes and mind, and they are bollinger bands, moving average, macd, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    2.BollingerBands
    i guess the bollinger bands is one as the best of indy among different choice within the folder of library, as trader might wants to work with the new bb variant with the better feature on referring decision to gives of finale on option as supporting confirmation on opening position with the trading.

Those indicators play a complementary role and looking for the one that is best will be confusing the things up because no single indicator can be used in isolation. It is good to look for the way you can combine those indicators for proper analysis of the market and taking better decision on trade.You can not rely on indicators alone without proper knowledge of trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Those indicators play a complementary role and looking for the one that is best will be confusing the things up because no single indicator can be used in isolation. It is good to look for the way you can combine those indicators for proper analysis of the market and taking better decision on trade.You can not rely on indicators alone without proper knowledge of trading
    The single indicator use would not be enough and we also don't have to use so many indicator's I think 2 indicators are enough for us because we have also some more confirmations with candlesticks, so it could become our third confirmations on chart. For fourth we can apply support and resistance, I like clear charts to do trade in forex.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast