Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 51
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I don't know the best forex indicator but i know that the bollinger band is good, this is the indicator among the few indicators which can make forex traders to trade conveniently and with great purpose. Those forex traders who have want better results may not trade with forex indicators too, they may want to trade with price action which make forex trading safer.
    Different people have different preferences, some groups of traders might thing Moving average is better and some bollinger bands. A trader has to first understand his trading style and then he can chose appropriate indicators and chart patterns to trade. Many indicators are lagging and they have become quite unpopular due to their low accuracy. I believe it is all about knowing our trading preferences.

Honestly, I don't really know the indicators that is best in metaltrader4 platform but what I can says is that all indicators can be very profitable for us to make use in the sense that traders have to understand the indicators in the market, so any indicators can be best for traders to make use in the sense that the trader understands and have a good experience about that indicators.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly, I don't really know the indicators that is best in metaltrader4 platform but what I can says is that all indicators can be very profitable for us to make use in the sense that traders have to understand the indicators in the market, so any indicators can be best for traders to make use in the sense that the trader understands and have a good experience about that indicators.
    All forex indicators are not profitable, the indicator who is profitable are little and they are hard to find. I stopped trading with forex indicators for that reason, i know that the good forex traders who will want to be conservative will not use forex indicators, indicators is not suitable to trade forex field, what is suitable is how good a trader can work on the forex pattern with price action.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    All forex indicators are not profitable, the indicator who is profitable are little and they are hard to find. I stopped trading with forex indicators for that reason, i know that the good forex traders who will want to be conservative will not use forex indicators, indicators is not suitable to trade forex field, what is suitable is how good a trader can work on the forex pattern with price action.
    It is not possible for all the indicators we use to trade forex market to be profitable, there are many of the indicators that are bad, some are likewise good. For us to know the good indicators to be working with, we will need to be practising them before we use them, i believe that when we can practice the indicator we want to trade for 3 months, it will be enough for us to know what it can do for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not possible for all the indicators we use to trade forex market to be profitable, there are many of the indicators that are bad, some are likewise good. For us to know the good indicators to be working with, we will need to be practising them before we use them, i believe that when we can practice the indicator we want to trade for 3 months, it will be enough for us to know what it can do for us.
    Yes, all forex indicators can not be trading properly, many of them are badly trading and i know few of them which can still try. In general, i don't trade with forex indicators due to the bad experience i have with them, the forex indicators are just a confusing tools in the hand of the forex trader, but they don't know until it is too late. Our forex chart have to be clear and plain before we can analyze forex field the way we should.

There is a lot of default indicators are available in metatrader 4 and everyone is best and accurate. But, it depends on us that what type of trading strategy want to create and what type of trading style you want to select. To do trend trading moving average is a best trend indicator.

Like some traders will says is not all indicators that are profitable in the market, so it is necessary that traders should trade the market with the an indicator that is profitable in the market. An indicator that is profitable in the market will be the best indicator to make use in metatrader4 platform of course what we all want in the market is profit, I think a profitable indicator will be the best one to go for in metatrader4 platform.

Trader
    Every indicator is best. if we can know that how to use it and our trading experience is good. Without it we cannot understand it and cannot use it for make trading strategy. I have like indicator trading and always time start our trade with indicator and get successfully trade in the forex market.

It is necessary for traders to know what works for them in forex market, indicator can be very good to make use but it is the understanding and experience that a particular trader have in the indicators that will help he/she to succeed in trading the market with that indicators. Honestly i don't really know the best indicator that is available in the metatrader4 platform.

I prefer the Bollinger bands. I just recently observed a pattern with the Bollinger bands, still trying out though, but it gives me cool profits.
    My first time of using an indicator other than the default candlestick and I'm really impressed with the possibilities of additional indicators.
    Really, Forex could be so much more easy, fun and profitable when you're using the right tools.

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast