Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 50
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Banned
    well every indicator has its own feature with its own use and user uses it with his own working style with different combination of indicators so to make a good strategy that will help them to make a good profit so these cant be compared as every indicator has its own use.

These are all good indicators that we can trade with, and it will be more better for us to combine two or three indicators for a more better and effective strategy, the use of a single indicator cannot guarantee us long term profit, we need to combine two or three indicators before we can construct a very good and effective strategy with indicators.

Banned
    well these indicators cant be compared because every indicator have its own use and every user use it as its own style and to create combinations to make strategy.So these cant be compared because this platform has the best indicators and this platform is also the best

I am done with the stage of looking for the best indicators on the forex platforms, it is not what will allow forex traders to move forward. What will allow us to move forward is how we have tried to make out the usefulness in any of the forex indicators we are using, not that we should be looking for the best at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    These are all good indicators that we can trade with, and it will be more better for us to combine two or three indicators for a more better and effective strategy, the use of a single indicator cannot guarantee us long term profit, we need to combine two or three indicators before we can construct a very good and effective strategy with indicators.
    I can see that they are good indicators, I only have the ones i prefer as a trader, this is also very normal. I don't use any of those mentioned indicators again, I am using the trendline for everything I do as analysis is concern. I made that decision since trendline strategy is strong and also simple to use when the trader have all it takes to trade it accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I am done with the stage of looking for the best indicators on the forex platforms, it is not what will allow forex traders to move forward. What will allow us to move forward is how we have tried to make out the usefulness in any of the forex indicators we are using, not that we should be looking for the best at all cost.
    It is actually the new traders that are being carried away with a thing like that, there is no best indicator or trading strategy, we are labelling the ones we choose to be our personal best by ourselves, and it varies among individual traders. The best side of trading the market is for us to make sure that we trade well with what we have believe upon.

There is no best indicator, you can trade with any indicator that you understand and make money with it, any indicator you have a good understanding about will work for you, cause there is no such thing as best indicator because no indicator is the best, indicator you understand will work very well for you.

Trader
    Bollinger bands is the best indicator for traders and traders who are use this indicator with good planning traders earning will become easily possible for them. Meta trader 4 platform is help us to identify the market trend easily and if traders are use this platform with care then they will be able to earn profit easily from this business and their success will become possible.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Bollinger bands is the best indicator for traders and traders who are use this indicator with good planning traders earning will become easily possible for them. Meta trader 4 platform is help us to identify the market trend easily and if traders are use this platform with care then they will be able to earn profit easily from this business and their success will become possible.
    I don't know the best forex indicator but i know that the bollinger band is good, this is the indicator among the few indicators which can make forex traders to trade conveniently and with great purpose. Those forex traders who have want better results may not trade with forex indicators too, they may want to trade with price action which make forex trading safer.

It is true that all indicators have their own functions and features in the market. And due to how a particular trader understands and have a good experience about that an indicator that will determine how profitable and good that indicators might be. To me is not necessarily to classified one indicator to be best in mt4 terminal in the mind that forex field have to be successful due to individuals experience in it.

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast