Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    By my personal opinion great to use ZigZag and Moving Average on different time scales. I don't understand some traders when they use 5-10 indicators at the same time it more confusing rather then give you clear market view. Three or four indicators more than enough.

Each indicator is different from each other. And the using system is also different. If we can use this indicator properly then we can get the better result. But even so to me Bollinger Band is better. But we need to understand the strategy of Bollinger Band. I didn't use another indicator without Bollinger band.

Everyone have their own opinion about which one is best for them, if you asked me then I will chose bollinger bands, because I don't have any experience using adx, layersm momentum, and popular. I learn and use bollinger bands for 2 or 3 years so I have understand about the characteristic of these indicator. Best for me is not mean best for other traders.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

there are o many types of the indicators which we can use th different . but generally we can not use the any indicators so all of them are a waste of the time so many chances can be used and all of us can make a good usage of it according to the trading ideas at many of the times of the trading

I think it has to do with the trader and what the trader is looking for in the trading platform. The strategy determines as well. There are so many trading indicators to be used in forex market. However the one that one needs to make use of the most is the one which one has understood. Furthermore, my point being that I make use of the one that I have learned, the fibonacci numbers and also the trend line are what I use.

these indicators are used discretinary as you will find different results from different traders using same indicator on the same instrument.Consequently its safer to trade using the indicator that you of its pros and cons

the decision on running of customs with the project plan as those had with the details on sets with the risks and target to complete within the range of terms those to gives of chance on choice with the option as trader might qualify the use with the system and more of strategy with the proven on records with the return as the past terms of evaluation to deliver ones with the higher with confidence on referring chance of completion to collects of return with the commitment on investing.

its all about your strategy what strategy you use to make money in forex MT4 is best plate forum for us and very easy to use all indicators help full in mt4 for my view bollingerband and RSI is the best indicator for us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Everyone have their own opinion about which one is best for them, if you asked me then I will chose bollinger bands, because I don't have any experience using adx, layersm momentum, and popular. I learn and use bollinger bands for 2 or 3 years so I have understand about the characteristic of these indicator. Best for me is not mean best for other traders.
    Yes friend that's nice and if you will ask to me then I will say moving average is my favorite indicator and I don't have any experience of bollinger bands, adx, layersm momentum, etc. I have a three year's of experience with moving average trading style so you are right that its important to check which indicator suit to our style. Bollinger bands also a good indicator and better to judge the trend, support and resistance points etc.

Banned
    for this thing, everyone will have their own choices for trading and all indicators are same, traders just need to know their function with well and use it as indicators and not as source of signals, here is very important to noted by the traders, do not push it as another thing for us, but we need some data from them to analyze the market,

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast