Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 43
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Banned
    Bollinger band indicators is a very effective indicator but I don't think it's the best indicator to trade with but I can say that this indicator is very good to trade with why this indicator is not the best is because everyone is no using this indicator to trade in the market, some use other types of indicator and they will consider the other type as the best indicator because that's what is working for them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Bollinger band indicators is a very effective indicator but I don't think it's the best indicator to trade with but I can say that this indicator is very good to trade with why this indicator is not the best is because everyone is no using this indicator to trade in the market, some use other types of indicator and they will consider the other type as the best indicator because that's what is working for them.
    Yes, it is best for our trading but i think without learning and experience we cannot properly understand it and cannot use it in our trading strategy. So we cannot more then need to use this indicator in our trade even we can loss our trade or money in the forex market. I have mostly use and prefer hammer and adx indicator for our trading business.

All of those indicators are good, since we cannot trade with all we need to choose just one or two of them but I think before any one will work for you, you must spend some time to study in your demo account you need to learn how to use this indicator in the demo account first, you need a good experience to use this indicator that's why you must first learn how to trade with the indicator and be good in using it before you trade in the live account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Yes of course, it is very famous and useful indicator in the forex business because this indicator strategy is very profitable strategy and in short time in this way we can can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. I have mostly use bollinager band and hammer indicator for our trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Banned
    pointers depands on the broker each merchant have their exceptional marker on which they have charge and the marker on which their system make more valuable and immaculate The pointers you specify above are most well known and use by dealers yet I utilize bollinger band since I am ready to peruse it and its privileged insights so its favor by me at the season of exchanging..

Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Yes of course, it is very famous and useful indicator in the forex business because this indicator strategy is very profitable strategy and in short time in this way we can can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. I have mostly use bollinager band and hammer indicator for our trade and make good profit in the forex market.
    My experience with bollinger band is not the same with what I am seeing you saying, it is a good indicator and it is preferably good for traders that can use it on higher time frame for long term strategy, not the short term strategies like you said. This indicator has many lines of bands, traders can do well with them when we let larger time frame do the analysis for us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    My experience with bollinger band is not the same with what I am seeing you saying, it is a good indicator and it is preferably good for traders that can use it on higher time frame for long term strategy, not the short term strategies like you said. This indicator has many lines of bands, traders can do well with them when we let larger time frame do the analysis for us.
    Yes, you are saying good bro this indicator is very useful or profitable indicator for our trading business because it help us to make good trading strategy but one thing is bad if we can get good experience then we can easily use it understand it for our trading business. So i have mostly like and prefer bollinagr band or hammer indicator for our trading business.

Trader
    Many indicators are available in meta trader platform but we are not use all of them. We must choose a indicator which is help us to know this market and its trend well. I like to use rsi indicator which is really useful and give us high accuracy trading signals and when we are follow these signals then our earning is become possible for us.

Banned
    well honest speak i never use any indictaor which is list above however i use rsi indictaor and moving avarage which is very common but rsi is good for short term trading which basically banker use ... if rsi is on 30 there will be an oppotunity to buy and sell on 60 ... it is very good indicator for bigner as well :)

Banned
    Indicator which you have spend time with on the demo account and get to master how it work will be the best indicator that you can trade with there is no single indicator that will not work if we could learn and master the indicator properly before using it, the best indicator you can use in you mt4 is that indicator you have a good understanding about.

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast