3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I may see about the usage of the indicators I found that most of the indicators may be so easy to use but they will not give us a good results . at the same time there are so many indicators which is very easy of usage and gives us a lot of good points to use in the trading . this depend on the way we use them. and also on the manner they must be treated with . so the way of the using them may help in the result we may get of these indicators .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hosny55; 05-06-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    mt4 default indicator is the best i think and that is why i always use one of the default indicator.i like lot of default indicator but i given my best indicator below which i like most:
    1.moving average.
    2.rsi.
    3.macd
    4.zigzag and
    5.bollinger band

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Moving average, zig zag, heiken ashi and ichimoku these are my favorite indicator's in forex. But if we have to talk about default indicator's use then I would like to suggest two indicator's moving averaqe and ichimoku. Both are trend finder and follower, and best for swing trading. As a swing trader I use these two indicator's mostly on my chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    2.BollingerBands
    the use should helps as trader to work of the early entry with the chance on opening new position to gains with the returns on projection as completing number of target as presettled with the plan.
    also to work of the less on extents as entering with the pullback strategy to gains of less with the returns of target with the consequence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I do prefer the bollinger bands . for many reasons . first of all is that the bollinger can be used at any time frame . and all of the indicators can not give us the same results . bollinger can be used for the scalping and do any calculations for the trading. and after these usage of the other indicators we can love the bands on its way of working .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Moving average, zig zag, heiken ashi and ichimoku these are my favorite indicator's in forex. But if we have to talk about default indicator's use then I would like to suggest two indicator's moving averaqe and ichimoku. Both are trend finder and follower, and best for swing trading. As a swing trader I use these two indicator's mostly on my chart.
    Love the way you have explained about these indicator's. Personally I am a naked trader and most of time I use only one single indicator for extra confirmation that is moving average. Its already proven that this indicator can works well in trending market that's why I am using EMA on my chart time to time, which give me extra confirmation about the market conditions and decisions like buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    i think BollingerBands is best. but you should also follow the price action and pin bar rules while using BollingerBands. for day trading use BollingerBands on 15m chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i believe every indicator is good because all indicator change with the market condition but if we really want to get success with indicators then we should be learn those indicator.i use bollinger Bands because it is very good and i learn it deeply and now i can make good profit with this indicator .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    there is no one trading indicator that is best to the other but it all depends on the traders experience in trading with it as different trading strategies have different trading indicators and so it is for the trader to know which kind of strategy and trading style suits his trading needs

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    there is no one trading indicator that is best to the other but it all depends on the traders experience in trading with it as different trading strategies have different trading indicators and so it is for the trader to know which kind of strategy and trading style suits his trading needs
    Fantastic post, you are absolutely right its the experience which will helps us to do trade properly with indicator's use. Without a good trading experience there is no value of indicator too for us, I am not saying that we need a real experience with a big amount of deposit, we can start with demo and later can deposit less amount of money in cent account to judge our trading experience and characteristics.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast