2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    have you ever tried to work with the bollinger bands with the use of different confirmation on referring finales? i guess the use with the oscilator indy of the different choice should improves of the good submission to earns of the better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    For the MT4 platform on Profiforx, my best indicators are Bollinger band, momentum and Zigzag. Though there are over 30 indicators available on the platform, these 3 are easier for me to use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    All the indicators are good and where they are not good, I can not say which one is the best, it is where we can have the full attention of the market, not by looking for the best that we can not, you should choose the one that suits you and make you comfortable in a trade, I always use Bollinger Bands, Bollinger for me is the best indicator

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    i am new in Forex market and i do not use indicators often but i when i use some indicator.i use momentum and BollingerBands to find the direction of trend.Actually it is my strategy to confirm the trend of market.My strategy is good until now but who know the futuer.Thank you for the thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    i believe every trader use different indicator some are use BollingerBands and some are use mcad. but i am use mcad indiator it is very good indicator and i use on defult value. we can change the value of indicator if we want to use small time frame and depend on our strategy. even we can make own strategy by using these indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yes many trader's like to bollinger bands, and MACD but personally I am not following these two, In my view, moving average is one of the best indicator in mt4 terminal. So I would suggest thread creator to choose moving average for trading. I think forum member's have already posted their best indicator's so thread create could choose anyone from the list

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Nice dear, I think you are a regular use of moving average that's why you love moving average very much, As far I know about mt4 indicator's MACD is one of the best indicator, but a trader need good trading management within the use of any indicator, without any good management no indicator is profitable at all. So a trader should understand that first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    i guess bollinger bands helps on trader to work with the different use with the strategy by the analytic works as referring chance on capturing the use with the trend direction as to calls of the good confirmation on submitting options with the order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    There are many available indicators in mt4 and we can use indicators according to our trading experience.i think a good indicator for a trader is that indicator which is profit for him.different traders like different indicators.i like to work with moving average,MACD,RSI in most of my trading strategies and these my favorite indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    There are many available indicators in mt4 and we can use indicators according to our trading experience.i think a good indicator for a trader is that indicator which is profit for him.different traders like different indicators.i like to work with moving average,MACD,RSI in most of my trading strategies and these my favorite indicators.
    Sir, you have said it all good, but I would like you to know that there is no best trading indicator or systems in the market, if we are saying there is best indicator, then it should be personal, because what you can handle best, another trader might fail in using it. So, it is all about what you can use personally in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast