Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal - Page 11
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal

Banned
    Although, I do not like traders to say one is the best indicator or strategy, yet, I prefer the Bollinger bands personally among all the trading indicators listed above. It is so powerful and useful for the traders that moderate its way of trading. It will also give any trader a better and more favourable point to place stop loss and take profits.

Trader
    all indicators are good but my personally experience is with moving average, bollinger bands, and MACD, i used three indicators at same place and really earning good profit from it, i think we all should use three must, if you want to learn more then this is best with more and more we can confirm about market

Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    All default indicator in the mt4 platform are great, there is no officially a best indicator because using indicator depends on how good you understand it and how well you can combine it with other indicator to develop a trading strategy, but as for me, the indicator I use most and the mist vital part of my trading is the exponential moving average.
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    All default indicator in the mt4 platform are great, there is no officially a best indicator because using indicator depends on how good you understand it and how well you can combine it with other indicator to develop a trading strategy, but as for me, the indicator I use most and the mist vital part of my trading is the exponential moving average.
    I can not say all of them are great, but all of them have their probability to make money. In the way of trading really, it is the trader that will plan their way out, and they will make money in the real sense. But in all, what the trader will do is to make sure that they train what they want to be using, and i know that it will help traders.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    Each indicator has its own purposes. I can not tell the best trading indicator of it. Such as bollinger bands is purposed to make the price breakout. And momentum to determine the market strength and market power. I do not understand well about Popular indicator. I have just heard the Popular trading indicator is just on your this post.

Adx to understand the trading volume which enter the market.

Banned
    I think support and resistance indicator is the best indicator in forex history, I use many time it and in my every trade because this is simple, easy and best strategy in this business. This strategy is best for new comers because they are not know how to find the market trend and also its support and resistance points. This indicator is help us to find market Resistance and support levels which help us trade with follow it.

I am not using these indicators because its use is very difficult for me. I use my own indicators which is easily understandable for me. I know only one indicator Bollinger band which is really good indicator I know about this indicator only which is really helpful for all traders, I use support and resistance indicator with 8 EMA indicator which combination is really helpful for me in my trading.

Even if you have the lists of all technical indicators , an experienced trader will never tell you that anyone is the best. I need to let people know that success in forex trading does not come from technical indicators but from the knowledge and skills behind the use of those trading tools. The best trading indicator is your "brain", though that may sound funny but nothing can take the place of the truth. I will advise you to build up knowledge, good trading skills and experience and you can then make us of indicators to your advantage

Banned
    Moving average, zig zag, heiken ashi and ichimoku these are my favorite indicator's in forex. But if we have to talk about default indicator's use then I would like to suggest two indicator's moving averaqe and ichimoku. Both are trend finder and follower, and best for swing trading. As a swing trader I use these two indicator's mostly on my chart.

I don't know the best of all the indicators of the mt4 platform because indicators performance always depend on how good you are able to use it to build or be part of a profitable trading strategy, I only use the moving average more than any other indicators in the platform, my trading is based on moving averages and I have a profitable trading strategy from it that I use for my trading

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast