3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Each trader is preferred type of indicators does not depend on one indicator, but uses a set of indicators integrates them together so that it can process the technical analysis well and choose the index due to the style of rolling in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 16
    indicators depands on the trader every trader have their special indicator on which they have command and the indicator onn which their strategy make more valueable and perfect The indicators you mention above are most famous and use by traders but i use bollinger band because i am able to read it and its secrets so its prefer by me at the time of trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    all professional traders always try to good profit from online market.there are maney trade related indicators signal by we can try to catch a good order and profit .this situation to be reduce need more patience and utilizing power in trade graph .indicators utilizing on depending progress in forex life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    All indicators have where they are good at and where they are not good at, i can not say one is the best, if i say that, am not sincere to you traders. One advice i always get from my mentor about this s to work hard with the ones we chose to use, that is where we can have the full attention of the market, not by looking for the best we can not get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 178
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    which one is best indicator in mt4 terminal please tell me
    1.adx
    2.BollingerBands
    3.Layers
    4.Momentum
    5.Popular
    I think all default indicators are good. You need to choose one which are suitable for your character and make you comfortable. I always use bollinger bands. So if I have to answer your question, then of course I will say that bollinger bands is the best indicator for me. But its not mean that bollinger indicator is best for you too. Because I'm sure that every one have diferrent character. I think it affect to the use of indicator which one is best for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    All indicators have where they are good at and where they are not good at, i can not say one is the best, if i say that, am not sincere to you traders. One advice i always get from my mentor about this s to work hard with the ones we chose to use, that is where we can have the full attention of the market, not by looking for the best we can not get.
    You are very correct, but there are some indicators which is not advised to use, the example of this indicator is the zigzag. I have taken my time to study this indicator, it is just a fake in its results. I believe that it is good to know the reasonable indicator that can be working for you, just by doing what you know is proper in the market only. Trading with combination of indicators may be safer for the trader as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I see that the best one is the bollinger bands with its default parameters of the settings . It is very good to show us the points in which the market reverses in order to change its direction . so it may give us a real feeling of the right movement of the price and the market . but this does not mean that we may use another indicators to filter the point of trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I see that the best one is the bollinger bands with its default parameters of the settings . It is very good to show us the points in which the market reverses in order to change its direction . so it may give us a real feeling of the right movement of the price and the market . but this does not mean that we may use another indicators to filter the point of trading
    i dont believe one indicator is better than the other,the most important thing is how well do we understand the indicator used when we are trading,if we have good understanding with the indicator we can surely earn from the market when we are trading as well

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 21
    NOn is the best I must say, al works for you prior to the way that you have made use of it, so therefore if you would love to make money from the business and would like to succeed.

It is better that you learn and comprehend the way the business works and which so ever indicator you have chose to trade with should be learned and understood, to me I use bolinger bands and it is better for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast