Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use your abilities and skills in the Forex trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

How to use your abilities and skills in the Forex trading

all of us have a particular skills . .

some has the intelligence .. others have the patience . ,good reader , good relations

and other types of skills may be found in the different types of traders

I `m totally sure that the Forex market needs of us to use all what we have of skills and abilities

we need to know here how is the important of our skills in the trading . and how do we make a best use of them in the trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    We should learn Forex then we get ability to earn with Forex. With forex trading actually earning is easier and convenient compared to oter businesses. I think why people are taking to forex trading these days has to do with the fact that trading in the forex market goes with some great and uncommon convenience and to some people that is exactly how a business ought to be.
    trading abilities and skills will be developed along with the trading experience. traders will continue to learn, from the experience of trading, the trader will have a new problem, and traders need a solution. so traders should always update the knowledge. this forum we can increase knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    We should learn Forex then we get ability to earn with Forex. With forex trading actually earning is easier and convenient compared to oter businesses. I think why people are taking to forex trading these days has to do with the fact that trading in the forex market goes with some great and uncommon convenience and to some people that is exactly how a business ought to be.
    [lang=id]learn to earn, this is the step that we need to pass at forex trading business, with complete the knowledge and ability, understand to trade with properly, it will give us some earning as the results from what we have done, forex is a good business and everything depend to us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    The skills and ability of the traders are the ones that brings the trader success and makes the work of the trader to be unique. In this usage, you would first learn and practice good trading adoptions. After this, you can now put the skills into use by what you devise your trading system to be, what you devise your plans and other to be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    We have to study the market and move according to the way it is going. Trading is analyzind and working . Everyday business or trade situation do not same. We the situation will say what i have to do. Suppose , i thought i will do one thing but that time i saw situation changed in that position i have to change working method. This is reality.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    We have to study the market and move according to the way it is going. Trading is analyzind and working . Everyday business or trade situation do not same. We the situation will say what i have to do. Suppose , i thought i will do one thing but that time i saw situation changed in that position i have to change working method. This is reality.
    [lang=id]everything can happen in the market and we knew that forex trading is very dynamic business . then it means, traders need to trade with flexible to follow it, sometimes it run out from the analysis, for this part, traders have to have good action to recover some situation like it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Nice thread brother thats right that we should always judge our abilities and our working abilities and always try to discover our self that by which type of trading or which type of strategy is good and enough for us to work with forex .. and we should also find our skills in forex trading/...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]everything can happen in the market and we knew that forex trading is very dynamic business . then it means, traders need to trade with flexible to follow it, sometimes it run out from the analysis, for this part, traders have to have good action to recover some situation like it[/lang]
    No matter what could happen in the market, your creative natural ability would provide a solution. This is why you would see some traders having the same trading strategy, but they would still recast to market condition in the same way. Now if you ask them why, they would have something to say. This is why I know that forex is flexible and dynamic as you have said, and caution is needed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    it is a very good thread in which we can see that we are about to learn a new things by trading using our reason. we have not to use any of our emotions while the trading but by contrary we have to use all of our mentally skills for the Forex trading is a very mentally market of the First class . so we must bear this in mind

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    We often get big losses because we do not learn the things properly We do not want to spend much time because we are not so active , we are bit lazy. We have not clear concept that's we ask that it is full time or part time job. We are not aware of for working. We are not aware of for timing . We should aware of the concepts in trading and its strategies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]learn to earn, this is the step that we need to pass at forex trading business, with complete the knowledge and ability, understand to trade with properly, it will give us some earning as the results from what we have done, forex is a good business and everything depend to us[/lang]
    Forex trading is a good business and everything depend upon us that's a very good line and agree with you mate. Forex trading is a risky business and very dangerous business but only if we don't have any education and experience about forex. For me forex is not very risky and dangerous because I know very well that how I have to handle this

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast