Page 1 of 131 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Weapons

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

Forex Weapons

[lang=ar]it is very logic to consider that we are ina a middle of a war with theForex market

- also we have to know our strength

- we have to know our enemy weapons and abilities

- in order to think of a good strategy to beat him

-
    Forex waepons are
    :
    1 our feelings , fears . emotins . greedy
    it uses these factors to beat us of what we have
    it uses things of our possessions to have scores up on us

2- others mixed up comments and points of views
    we may have a right concept for te trading . as we hear or read or listen to the others we may change our minds to the other direction

3-the illusions of the market itself . and the difference of the big investors

4- our so weak faith of the strength of it
    we should not less of the Forex size as a very big and mighty creature[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]it is very logic to consider that we are ina a middle of a war with theForex market

- also we have to know our strength

- we have to know our enemy weapons and abilities

- in order to think of a good strategy to beat him

-
    Forex waepons are
    :
    1 our feelings , fears . emotins . greedy
    it uses these factors to beat us of what we have
    it uses things of our possessions to have scores up on us

2- others mixed up comments and points of views
    we may have a right concept for te trading . as we hear or read or listen to the others we may change our minds to the other direction

3-the illusions of the market itself . and the difference of the big investors

4- our so weak faith of the strength of it
    we should not less of the Forex size as a very big and mighty creature[/lang]
    When we are trading in the Forex markets then we all want income and profits coming from our trades. If the income that we are getting is less then we will face problems and difficulties in doing our trades. This is why it is always advised that traders need to have a plan of action which if followed then their trading and income will be stable for them.

The tools that are available to them will only help them in becoming good Forex traders and they will also know the importance of using trades with com sort of controls. So using the Forex weapons in our trading will help us achieve a better trading position as compared with the other traders

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    Nice thread brother i just one thread you show us the enemies of forex trading and the reasons by which the trader loss there money in forex trading i am also trader who is effected by these weapons but now i am sharp to use them in trading. Short thread but have the meaning of the sea in it very valuable ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    It is a matter of opinion, for me trading is not about being fighting each other, its about learning how to be discipline, how to control your emotions, how to be consistent, how to accept a loss and many more, if we can do such thing we can be successful in these market no doubt, so for me its more about our self as a trader.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a very nice thread, it makes one to know how the market should be traded. If the trader is feeling emotion, it is better for such trader to fight it on time, because it would never help the trader if he is careless about it. Anything that switches the trader from the right doing in the market is anti-success, and one should be careful of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Good thread brother its really good to know your enemies and your friends in forex like you say weapons they are our enemy according to me greed is one of the worst think in forex i loss a lot of money in forex trading due to greed and now i am just stick with my plan i don't do any thing which is not any according to plan and now i am good in trading...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    We can think logical that we are in war in forex, it is real war when it comes to what we are facing in doing it. The forex trading is primarily the best way to earn in the online, and one can earn when prepared for it well. It is learning that really equips traders, this is what one should do to have the full test and benefits the trading can give.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    We can think logical that we are in war in forex, it is real war when it comes to what we are facing in doing it. The forex trading is primarily the best way to earn in the online, and one can earn when prepared for it well. It is learning that really equips traders, this is what one should do to have the full test and benefits the trading can give.
    And in this war we have the weapons of knowledge and experience. Success in trading depend on trader's skill , depend on trader's learning. It also depends on trader's knowledge. After mistakes we can again start our business in new way and new style. After mistakes we have to find out new strategy so that mistake will not come second time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very nice thread, it makes one to know how the market should be traded. If the trader is feeling emotion, it is better for such trader to fight it on time, because it would never help the trader if he is careless about it. Anything that switches the trader from the right doing in the market is anti-success, and one should be careful of it.
    Emotion can be handled well only when we will try to improve it by facing it. Your are very true mate that if we are careless about emotion then I don't think that it will give us any chance to learn about emotional controlling techniques. Thread creator explained well about our forex trading weapons and greed, emotion, fear these on are top

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    In trading we are against the market. Its we Vs the Forex market. We have the weapons of knowledge and experience to outperform the Forex market. Also our own emotions can create hurdles which we need to conquer. So a person who lacks knowledge and preparation is bound to become a big victim of Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 131 123451151101 ... LastLast