Tip for upcoming data release
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tip for upcoming data release

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

Tip for upcoming data release

every trader guess what will be the effect of data on market.whether concerned currency will go up or down.on this basis every trader trade according to their guess but I have learned that price action Is the best indicator for guessing the direction.monitor the price of concerned pair 12 hours before the release of the data
    if the price rise than data will be good and if the price fell than the data will be bad.this theory mostly works well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by aslam678 View Post
    every trader guess what will be the effect of data on market.whether concerned currency will go up or down.on this basis every trader trade according to their guess but I have learned that price action Is the best indicator for guessing the direction.monitor the price of concerned pair 12 hours before the release of the data
    if the price rise than data will be good and if the price fell than the data will be bad.this theory mostly works well
    Everyday since monday till friday, in calendar of the economics provide the many type of the economics data release. I use preferable roboforex calendar as my favorite data release. I prefer to wait the interest rate data release, because it is easy to be predict in forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Everyday since monday till friday, in calendar of the economics provide the many type of the economics data release. I use preferable roboforex calendar as my favorite data release. I prefer to wait the interest rate data release, because it is easy to be predict in forex market
    I am a technical trader so I not focus much on fundamental news mate. I like to check only important announcements like Non fam payroll, FOMC news statement, and ECB conference etc. Robo forex calender is favorite data release and now days most of all brokers have economic calender data to their clients

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am a technical trader so I not focus much on fundamental news mate. I like to check only important announcements like Non fam payroll, FOMC news statement, and ECB conference etc. Robo forex calender is favorite data release and now days most of all brokers have economic calender data to their clients
    News trading is good but not for earning over 100% profits in a small time. We should be reasonable. I think we should expect small profit. From small profit one day we can reach in big profit. We should proper use everything. We should work and earn profit gradually . We should be patience and work.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    News trading is good but not for earning over 100% profits in a small time. We should be reasonable. I think we should expect small profit. From small profit one day we can reach in big profit. We should proper use everything. We should work and earn profit gradually . We should be patience and work.
    I trade using my own analysis and predictions. I don't always believe in those people who keep bragging about there results in forex expecially if they want to sell some thing for you, maybe signals, robots, or indicators. No matter what is given to us, we need to also check it and do our own analysis and not just rely only on what somebody says.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I trade using my own analysis and predictions. I don't always believe in those people who keep bragging about there results in forex expecially if they want to sell some thing for you, maybe signals, robots, or indicators. No matter what is given to us, we need to also check it and do our own analysis and not just rely only on what somebody says.
    If anyone has such highly profitable system then why he dont use it himself and try so hard to sell it. Beginner must learn forex and just try to focus on experience making not profit and hard work with patience, if any beginners could not follow those work in their trade, he has the more possibility to stop his forex journey in his trading life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    We should testing all things but the main thing is selection its very important that from where we are getting signals. are they trusted to follow or not? Regarding robots we can check about their trading strategy setting, it will be better if we will use our own trading robot. Personally I believe in these because there are still good signal provider's, robots, in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Small profit is good because its not very hard to earn small amount of profit if you are following proper trading rules. By focusing on small profit goal, there would be not pressure too on our mind, psychology pressure could be dangerous and it mostly take place when we use big lot and big risk in trading. So I am also happy with small profit like you mate

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    100% on news time, that's possible but I think its not possible to make that all the time, one more thing is strict stop loss use. If we have to do trade on news then first of all our stop loss should be very strict, only then this type of trading strategy is suitable. Personaly I never take any risk of my trading equity to do like this.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    100% on news time, that's possible but I think its not possible to make that all the time, one more thing is strict stop loss use. If we have to do trade on news then first of all our stop loss should be very strict, only then this type of trading strategy is suitable. Personaly I never take any risk of my trading equity to do like this.
    A trader has to use indicators but not entirely depend on it. Use the technical analysis. Try to discover some indicators, fibonacci levels and trend lines and trade with the EUR/USD it is the best currency ever. That's what can i say to you accourding to my experience and my way of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast