Trading bassed on the news reading
Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1276

Thread: Trading bassed on the news reading

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,165
    Promo (¢)
    1,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

    Trading bassed on the news reading

    I`m a trader of those who do not believe in any other way of analyzing except the fundamental analyzing
    i totally persuaded of some thing . it is that the only factor which can move the prices it is the ecomnomic news and other events which happens related to the currency in a certain country
    I do a gree totally that a trder who wants to be successful in the Forex trading
    he must first be abel to read the news successfully
    then he will trade properly without any abour or extra effort

    in a ddition to having a good way of the money management

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,165
    Promo (¢)
    1,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]Here I ant to add some simple note . every body must remember always that at the times of no news or no events we of course feel of the boring of the very slow of the market . and always that we may not be able to apply our strategies . where no movements . but at at he time of releasing any news we see that the market become mad moving[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I know many traders that trades news, they still complain at the end. I was one of the traders that wanted to be trading the news, but I lost all the time, that was why I thought the new trading does not worth it. I do not know for others, but the news trading is tricky. Imagine the yesterday news on Unemployment that favoured USD so much, Still, the market still went in favour of EUR in EURUSD. Now tell me, is news trading reliable? I would say No.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    140
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Right here We ould like to include a few easy be aware. everyone should keep in mind usually which in the occasions associated with absolutely no information or even absolutely no occasions all of us obviously really feel from the dull of the extremely sluggish from the marketplace. as well as usually that people might not be in a position to utilize the methods. exactly where absolutely no actions. however from from he or she period associated with liberating any kind of information all of us observe that the marketplace turn out to be angry shifting

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    sometimes news came late, the impact had already happened, but news was no released, it made me confuse to follow the news, so why i took technical analysis, but i still need to know some news schedule, it become an alert to avoid the risk with exit from the market or wait for several minute till the market move stable

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user habibur rahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    32
    Promo (¢)
    360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I realize quite a few merchants that will trades information, they even now complain at the conclusion. When i has been on the list of merchants that will wanted to possibly be exchanging good news, although When i dropped at all times, that had been exactly why When i imagined the new exchanging isn't going to worth every penny. When i have no idea of for people, even so the information exchanging can be challenging. Imagine the particular this morning information upon Redundancy that will favoured UNITED STATES DOLLAR a whole lot, Still, this market even now journeyed to be replaced by EUR inside EURUSD. Now notify myself, can be information exchanging trustworthy? I would state Absolutely no.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    sometimes news came late, the impact had already happened, but news was no released, it made me confuse to follow the news, so why i took technical analysis, but i still need to know some news schedule, it become an alert to avoid the risk with exit from the market or wait for several minute till the market move stable
    Well, in that case, the news site you are using is faulty, not that the news came late actually. That is why it is good to watch business news on TV for the news, rather than the site checking for the news. On the business news on TV, they would even analyze the impact for you, both on the short term and the medium term.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,165
    Promo (¢)
    1,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know many traders that trades news, they still complain at the end. I was one of the traders that wanted to be trading the news, but I lost all the time, that was why I thought the new trading does not worth it. I do not know for others, but the news trading is tricky. Imagine the yesterday news on Unemployment that favoured USD so much, Still, the market still went in favour of EUR in EURUSD. Now tell me, is news trading reliable? I would say No.
    [lang=ar]hi . with my regard to your point of view . but some others may see that the news is the strongest reason for the movement in the market . we can simply notice t6hat when the time of releasing news . but not as the economic calendar expects usually . some times their expectations comes false . and I think that there is no body can give us the accurate predictions of the news ..[/lang]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by habibur rahman View Post
    I realize quite a few merchants that will trades information, they even now complain at the conclusion. When i has been on the list of merchants that will wanted to possibly be exchanging good news, although When i dropped at all times, that had been exactly why When i imagined the new exchanging isn't going to worth every penny. When i have no idea of for people, even so the information exchanging can be challenging. Imagine the particular this morning information upon Redundancy that will favoured UNITED STATES DOLLAR a whole lot, Still, this market even now journeyed to be replaced by EUR inside EURUSD. Now notify myself, can be information exchanging trustworthy? I would state Absolutely no.
    I want to show some hing if you allow me , that th etrading news does not obligatory that we tarde on the expectations f the news before it releasing . but we may trade on the news after the market has absorbed the news totally . as what had happened the last week with the Canadian dollar interests rates . it influenced akll tyhe week x

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, in that case, the news site you are using is faulty, not that the news came late actually. That is why it is good to watch business news on TV for the news, rather than the site checking for the news. On the business news on TV, they would even analyze the impact for you, both on the short term and the medium term.
    [lang=id]i want to know , how to trade with depend the news on TV, because on TV, they publish the news after several minutes or hours, and maybe the impact was there in the market, well dear friend, please give me an idea or tips to follow the news from TV and then implement them at our trading, this is very interesting for me,
    and because usually i follow the news from the schedule that was offered by some websites and not from TV. thank you very much[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i want to know , how to trade with depend the news on TV, because on TV, they publish the news after several minutes or hours, and maybe the impact was there in the market, well dear friend, please give me an idea or tips to follow the news from TV and then implement them at our trading, this is very interesting for me,
    and because usually i follow the news from the schedule that was offered by some websites and not from TV. thank you very much[/lang]
    Sir, this is not a hard thing, there are several business news stations out there, and it is all about your conversancy with them. I recommend CNBC news to you on this, it is the best i have ever seen. There is nothing going on in the world market that would not be revealed to you, they would broadcast ECB press conference, BoE meeting minutes, Fed chairman/FOMC etc. live.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •