Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors. - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roboza View Post
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    yes the use to work with the personal decision on applying details with the technical strategy on running with the automated trading with the plan helps as securing challenge as capturing the higher on precision with the quotation and secure of times with the running of moderation as submitting with the correct on position.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have gone through this thread from the beginning to the end and the owner of the thread only surfaced one time in the thread, there is no follow up whatsoever. This type of thread needs to be followed up as you present yourself to us as a good programmer who is ready to help automate our trading strategy for us . But I have never seen any where in the this thread where this is achieved

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    appealing use of notice with the point on representativeness as trader might wants to occupy the distinct on use with the initials on terms with the strategy as applying preset on technical description to gains with the returns of maximum exposures on collecting results with the nominal pips on completion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    There is an mt4 and a meta editor that works well for all those who wanna work well in forex and for that reason we have to work it right and we have the better we understand how to make the market really channel the greater source of trading we have to work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    There is an mt4 and a meta editor that works well for all those who wanna work well in forex and for that reason we have to work it right and we have the better we understand how to make the market really channel the greater source of trading we have to work
    This is a good information buddy thanks for it, yes we can add and neglect those things which you don't want to use or want to apply in trading. Personally I don't use meta editor but this is seeming good for trader's if they are getting better help from it for their future. I mostly work with support and resistance analysis and I use naked chart for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    I never tried to use any EA, didn't know how to program them, and the worst thing I never know how it operate in our trading platform. I know many people from many source both in forums and social media discussing about the advantages and disadvantages of using EA. Some said the good things while others did the contrary. Sure this will confuse the beginners to do some research about EA, as we know that most traders who successfully know how it works remains silent and hide in the shadows.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I never tried to use any EA, didn't know how to program them, and the worst thing I never know how it operate in our trading platform. I know many people from many source both in forums and social media discussing about the advantages and disadvantages of using EA. Some said the good things while others did the contrary. Sure this will confuse the beginners to do some research about EA, as we know that most traders who successfully know how it works remains silent and hide in the shadows.
    If a new trader is looking for success in trading then I think manual trading will be better for him, personally I also don't have much experience of ea trading I have been only used one EA in my life and only for just seven days. Frankly speaking my trading experience was not that much good with EA trading and this is true that EA trading have more disadvantages and very less advantages for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    programing is really difficult and can be tires and we have to understand that you will have to be a certain genius and work for the right processes that make it even better for us to rule the market in certain given files of trading market challenges that we see and we are all to run the market in certain proven trading channels of trading forex being a programmer is sometimes difficult

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    programing is really difficult and can be tires and we have to understand that you will have to be a certain genius and work for the right processes that make it even better for us to rule the market in certain given files of trading market challenges that we see and we are all to run the market in certain proven trading channels of trading forex being a programmer is sometimes difficult
    Its all about the skill and experience without knowing about the programming nobody can learn that how you haver to use the programming to create any kind of tool, indicator, and ea in forex market. Education is important to learn anything in our life and the course of programming will be also fulfilled by a person when he have a deep interest to learn it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Its all about the skill and experience without knowing about the programming nobody can learn that how you haver to use the programming to create any kind of tool, indicator, and ea in forex market. Education is important to learn anything in our life and the course of programming will be also fulfilled by a person when he have a deep interest to learn it.
    Yeah I know that sir, to create a robo, indicator, or script at first you should have a good knowledge of programming, now days a lot of people are doing this kind of work and if any forum member is thinking to create this kind of stuff then they check with those people who create robots for some fee. But personally I feel that manual trading is best for trader's.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast