Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors. - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by roboza View Post
    Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.
    I also like to learn more about the programming. I know about java, less php, and wordpress. I have little interesting to make robot trading with my own trading strategy. But unfortunately to learn program about C6 visual basic is very hard. And many people do not want the hardness of the programming language.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Yes,sure forex robot is not good because it is selling anywhere in internet to earn money not to give money for traders,once the traders try to trade with robot they will think to earn profit without effort so they will lose focus then lose money in their account,that is all because the traders fail to learn the market condition they judge wrong at that time they don't earn from idea then they lose profit in their account because of that,so finally they are not successful to trade.
    i always wonder that if this trading robots are as good as they say then why should they sell them to you at just a few dollars and promise you that you will make thousands out of them instead they should just trade with them and make the thousands for them selfs and not to bother with your few less than 100 $'s and also cut on the marketing costs of the robbot?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i always wonder that if this trading robots are as good as they say then why should they sell them to you at just a few dollars and promise you that you will make thousands out of them instead they should just trade with them and make the thousands for them selfs and not to bother with your few less than 100 $'s and also cut on the marketing costs of the robbot?
    lol, that's funny and true most of seller's are trapping people by providing them false promises. There is no robot of $100 which can give you a lot of money or consistent money. Even there is no other robot that could be successful in market conditions. Better to learn this business manually by ourself, I have also spend a big amount in recent time upon robots but they are useless friend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Khimi234,
    one thing that i know about this trading robots is that they dont have the common sense that is needed to trade eg you may see that there is a sell position according to your trading system but the nfp is about to be released so you as a trader would not just blindly get into the trade like a robot

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    those with the decision with the programmers preference on defining use on customs with the sets of initials on working with the scripting of ea as having of different function with the void of library as referring the precise on chance to open of good order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yup you are right friend, its important to learn about fundamental analysis in forex, that's why manual trading cover all the learning rather than the robotic trading system, a human create a robot right, but a human can't control the market news properly when he or she on the chart nobody have its exact solution, a trader can only use stop loss for his safety that time, but there are many robots who don't contain any stop loss and when a strong news appear then it show very high draw down in the account some time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    Khimi234,
    one thing that i know about this trading robots is that they dont have the common sense that is needed to trade eg you may see that there is a sell position according to your trading system but the nfp is about to be released so you as a trader would not just blindly get into the trade like a robot
    If you are talking about news movement then yeah no robots or human can control it, but so many robots don't contain the setting of stop loss and it could be harmful for trader's on news, with the help of manual trading its possible to control the news movement with the help of stop loss use, even trader can make money with the use of proper knowledge and experience of news trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    We can use metaeditor to program custom indicators and expert advisor, most of programmer using that software. When we istall MT4 , then we will get meta editor software also. Some people who do not have any knowledge about programming can use other software to develop expert advisor without programming

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roboza View Post
    yes different trader might works of the decision with the personal plan to manage the fx trading projects with the business that some might wants to prepare the better tools on helping with the manage to deliver the good returns as having with the good backup on technical coverage with the chance on winning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    We can use metaeditor to program custom indicators and expert advisor, most of programmer using that software. When we istall MT4 , then we will get meta editor software also. Some people who do not have any knowledge about programming can use other software to develop expert advisor without programming
    I do not know much on this thing you are talking about. You can not do anything to most of the custom indicators and eas in the market recently, because they do not have source code with them. In that case, i believe the trader will have to buy the product and leave it with the way they have coded it, or try to leave it if they did not want it as it is.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast