Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors. - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Bro, you can find this kind of topic on "Software for trading robotization" room on this forum, Indeed, this kind of topic is very important to be provided in a forex forum, and this forum provides a special room for it, so you don't need to be confused and don't need to create a thread here. You can go to a special room to discuss this. I am not good at programs but I often visit threads that discuss this.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Programming costume indicator is not good for our trading business because when we can start our trade with indicator way then our trade is too long and we can get profit or loss after a long time in the forex and but it is very difficult to understand for newbie or trader but we if we can more then learning about it then we can properly use it and get successfully trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Programming costume indicator is not good for our trading business because when we can start our trade with indicator way then our trade is too long and we can get profit or loss after a long time in the forex and but it is very difficult to understand for newbie or trader but we if we can more then learning about it then we can properly use it and get successfully trade in the forex market.
    Yes, indicator trading is so long bar way for trade because it is always make long bar trading strategy so most of trader cannot like it for our trading business. But sometime market condition is so poor then we cannot make any trading strategy and in this way we can use long bar or swing strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    This is a good observation from you, I think it will be a good thing to have a robot and indicator coders on the forum, it will increase the seriousness of this section of the forum. There are many opportunities that could be achieved on the MT4 terminal in particular. I like to have many things coded since last year, but I have not seen a coder till now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    You can programme custom indicator or robot but you have to know mql language for that programe. Becasue forex indicators and script running through mql language. I think the language is not so easy at all, but if you have hard try then you can definitely learn to coding that programe.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    You can programme custom indicator or robot but you have to know mql language for that programe. Becasue forex indicators and script running through mql language. I think the language is not so easy at all, but if you have hard try then you can definitely learn to coding that programe.
    I think sql language is important to use programming indicator for our trade because if we can know about good programming then with the help of the programming we can easily analysis or hack trading coding but it is impossible for every trader but sometime this is working and we can get good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Particularly, I am not a big fan of robots or expert advisor scripts basically because these scripts or robots cannot adapt or respond positively to an abrupt change in the market trend and this could result in a whooping loss for the trader.
    A robot cannot also interpreted economical news in order to draw inference on the prospects of the market.
    While in contrast, a human trader is able to analyse these occurrences and take adequate action.
    The process of doing it manually may be slow but is more effective and results to less losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldozie View Post
    Particularly, I am not a big fan of robots or expert advisor scripts basically because these scripts or robots cannot adapt or respond positively to an abrupt change in the market trend and this could result in a whooping loss for the trader.
    A robot cannot also interpreted economical news in order to draw inference on the prospects of the market.
    While in contrast, a human trader is able to analyse these occurrences and take adequate action.
    The process of doing it manually may be slow but is more effective and results to less losses.
    but there are also good robots, but the robot must be made from manual trading, which can also produce consistent profit because I once knew there was a friend whose trading used robots for a very long period of time and had been running for 5 years and the robot was installed in vps and until now it has never been hit by mc

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112