Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors. - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    sometimes robots are good sometimes not i prefer manual trading as in manual trading we can find differences we can see the changes in market sometimes robots can't do the things we can do as robots are programmed to do specific things but as human our mind is not programmed we can do every thing we want to do seeing the differences.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Aisha Kehan
    I prefer manual trading because it's the most suitable method for trading forex, robot indicator are good and very helpful too but the best way to trade forex is through the manual trading where by you make all the decision yourself, if you are a good trader you can only get more out of this business when you trade by yourself without the assistance of any robot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes, this is a good thing and I thank you for it, but I did not find any contributions. Do you know programming? I already have an idea for an expert and need programming but where do I find this? It is not important to share the idea here, but it is more important and better to find the one that achieves the idea into reality[/lang]
    So I will not put the idea down as long as nobody cares

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    You can trade with custom indicator or expert advisor in this trade but to create a working indicator that is what matters a lot, forex trading is risky trading with expert advisor or custom indicator can help us trade forex easily but you must develop a very good indicator before you can trade and make money with custom tool, you need a good knowledge in order to develop one of this tool.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    My main focus is for me to learn and understand this business fully cause that's what it take to become successful it's not about programming indicator or expert advisor, cause if you don't understand how this market work and have a good trading experience you cannot program any tool that will work, so we need to first learn and understand how to trade develop good knowledge and skills before trading forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    First I will advice you to learn and understand this business properly because without a good understanding about this market you can't trade and succeed or program a reliable indicator, you need to understand how to trade forex well before you will be able to understand how to how to program indicator, but if you really want a guide on how to program indicator or expert advisor you can search google on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Honestly programming is what traders have to understand very well before they think of installing robots or making use of robots in their trade, robots seem to be deceptive to me but there are a lot of traders that trade with robots and succeed in their trade, so it is good to understand robots before you make use of it in your trade, as a newbie trader I think is best to focus on how to understand forex trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    programming of custom indicators or expert advisor can let the programmers to make good indicators or expert advisors that can help the trader improve his trading and make more and more money, many traders look for a good indicator or robot that let them to make money from the market because they are unable to make money easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Programming expert advisor and custom indicator can be easy for those who no how to program or code a program it takes experience and a lot of it to be able to program a good expert advisor and custom indicator that can make money consistently in this market without the right experience you should not try to program expert advisor or custom indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    a custom indicator is made by a trader and code writer. I think there is not much difference between them. if a trader CAN make custom indicator and giving directions to an indicator then he can easily create his own expert advisor.but for that he also needs to learn a code writing language otherwise meta quotes is an open source platform where everyone can be made his own programmes.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast