Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 116

Thread: Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    60
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Programming custom indicators and Expert advisors.

    Hello to all.
    I didn't see that anybody in this subforum offer to help traders with programming.
    If You have some intreresting idea and You don't know how to program it, write it in this thread so together we can try to write a script, indicator or EA according to Your wishes.
    Best regards.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    195
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Of course, my good brother, because the subject of automated programming expert needs time in programming and programming time after the test, of course, everyone is trying to make a profit and can not find time for it, so it is better to rely on manual labor and the use of an appropriate strategy

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by disha View Post
    Of course, my good brother, because the subject of automated programming expert needs time in programming and programming time after the test, of course, everyone is trying to make a profit and can not find time for it, so it is better to rely on manual labor and the use of an appropriate strategy
    Yeah mate manual hard work is better than focusing on creating robots. As you are saying that first of all we need a good knowledge of programming to setup a EA robot then we need demo testing for couple of months, even there is no guarantee of any success after testing, First of all we need a good trading system to earn money, only after that we could think about EA trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    As a new trader its not a good thing to depend upon EA trading because most of newbies buy robots from people and there is no guarantee of a best trading performance at all. First of all trader should make a best trading strategy for himself and only after that he should think about ea robot trading. I am a part timer so believe much in manual trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah mate manual hard work is better than focusing on creating robots. As you are saying that first of all we need a good knowledge of programming to setup a EA robot then we need demo testing for couple of months, even there is no guarantee of any success after testing, First of all we need a good trading system to earn money, only after that we could think about EA trading.
    That's why I am also not focusing any more on robotic trading system because I have lost a lot of money with the use of many forex robots. Now I am only focusing on manual trading system, but yes if we have a great experience of forex then we can create a robot according to our own setting and trading strategy. I will try to build a robotic trading system in near future but I am still a learner here.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,903
    Promo (¢)
    -75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    That's why I am also not focusing any more on robotic trading system because I have lost a lot of money with the use of many forex robots. Now I am only focusing on manual trading system, but yes if we have a great experience of forex then we can create a robot according to our own setting and trading strategy. I will try to build a robotic trading system in near future but I am still a learner here.
    Yes,sure forex robot is not good because it is selling anywhere in internet to earn money not to give money for traders,once the traders try to trade with robot they will think to earn profit without effort so they will lose focus then lose money in their account,that is all because the traders fail to learn the market condition they judge wrong at that time they don't earn from idea then they lose profit in their account because of that,so finally they are not successful to trade.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Promo (¢)
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am also no foucusing any more on robotic tradng systam because i have lost a lot of monye with the use of many forex robots . i am only focusing on manual trading systam

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes of course the manual works should helps on referring the better on chance with the attains on moderating chart and the ea helps of the technical quotation on referring details on arrange along as with the traders preference on executing commands.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,903
    Promo (¢)
    -75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes of course the manual works should helps on referring the better on chance with the attains on moderating chart and the ea helps of the technical quotation on referring details on arrange along as with the traders preference on executing commands.
    Change the script with your idea then you need to go through the mt4 to test it in real account so you get good ea if you manage the market with that well then can earn if you manage wrong then you must have problem with it see if they are working if you trade forex market with its relation on market demand and supply see the chances may lead to the successfulness of this idea and wrongness can come anytime you are wrong with it,so finally you must have a good market maker condition too.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Yes,sure forex robot is not good because it is selling anywhere in internet to earn money not to give money for traders,once the traders try to trade with robot they will think to earn profit without effort so they will lose focus then lose money in their account,that is all because the traders fail to learn the market condition they judge wrong at that time they don't earn from idea then they lose profit in their account because of that,so finally they are not successful to trade.
    Trader's are not only wasting their money they are wasting their time too. That's right mate most of online EA seller's are selling the bad stuff and when they won't work for trader's then they not only lose the money. Some time they spend 3,4 months with robot in demo trading account so at the end its a waste of time too for them. On the other hand we can learn good manual trading in 3,4 months of hard work.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •