why Forex is easy to learn basically?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why Forex is easy to learn basically?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

why Forex is easy to learn basically?

In my view, it is because of, studying is not realistic. When we are studying and we do not implement it, it seems to be easy. Like what we comprehend in university. The comprehend is very easy, but when we try to fix the issue, it's not easy as we factor. Therefore, to comprehend currency trading is not only comprehending but simultaneously implement it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i am totally agree with you .you may learn Forex trading easily but you may have some problems to make profits and that is a normal thing because you have not any experience so my advice for any beginner trader you must training with a demo account for enough time to have the experience to make profits with the lowest loss as you can .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex is easy to learn the trade, but difficult to achieve its profits as does the senior traders and needs a lot of training in the beginning in order to become a trader successful and I advise you to start for 3 months on the account demo and then you trade at the expense of bonus or real account, but the ratio of Risk is very small and only 2% are in the beginning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    In my view, it is because of, studying is not realistic. When we are studying and we do not implement it, it seems to be easy. Like what we comprehend in university. The comprehend is very easy, but when we try to fix the issue, it's not easy as we factor. Therefore, to comprehend currency trading is not only comprehending but simultaneously implement it.

The difference between easy to learn and achieve profits and good fixed monthly basis is the element of accumulated experience and skills necessary for trading and without this element will not find a person is able to make a profit and if it achieved profits in a deal or two will find it loses again and more than a profit by the accumulated experience and skills necessary comes withthe passage of time and the years in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    Forex is easy to learn the trade, but difficult to achieve its profits as does the senior traders and needs a lot of training in the beginning in order to become a trader successful and I advise you to start for 3 months on the account demo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    i don't think forex trading business is easy to learn, actually the forex business requires the traders to be patient and hard working to learn easily, otherwise without working hard a trader will never achieve the success which every trader dreams of, so we must work hard to make this forex business profitable.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    yes forex basic is necessary to learn but that is not success forex is very wider place and its a big market and there are many terms and principles of forex in which we have to focus and carry on with step by step here practically study is very necessary in forex so I will suggest you to do hard work in demo account and spend you time daily on the market it will surely make you strong day by day here and you will able to do good trade in near future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex is not hard to find out your business, but complicated to achieve their earnings because may your senior citizen investors in addition to desires a lot of training at the start to be remembered as a investor productive in addition to My spouse and i counsel you to start pertaining to 3 months for the bank account tryout after which an individual business in the expenditure associated with bonus or maybe true bank account, nevertheless the proportion associated with Danger is quite little in support of are at the start

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    in my opinion forex is not an easy task to learn and to earn. it need so much time and skill to learn no one can learn forex from a to z or 100%. because it is a sea of knowledge. only hard worker patient, knowledgeable and skillful people can survive. keep practising in demo trading can make us a successful trader we must work hard to make forex a profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think man Forex is easy to learn and also easy to trade , because i think Forex is dont depends in body working it only depends in your thinking , so you only need to be patient in your future and need to built your plan with strategy and apply that two with correct money management and you will be successful in future if only you apply your plan and apply what you learn in every trade ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast