Do you want to quit job for Forex trading?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to quit job for Forex trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Do you want to quit job for Forex trading?

I observed some people want to stop their tasks for the Currency dealing. But nobody has seen any frequent earnings from the Currency dealing yet. Please give your feedback.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    no if i had a job in the future i will not quit from this job because Forex is a risky business that mean you may earn money today but you may loss all your money yesterday so it will not be the best way to be alive .it will be a great way ti invest your own money by trading from your home in any time you want so that reason i will invest my money from any job in Forex market and that is the best way to use Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I could not leave the basic work for me to trade in Forex because it can be traded on Forex at any time since he market is open 24 hours a day and I think that Forex does not require trading day more than 4 hours only do technical analysis and open trades and leave the chart and the deal go to the scorer or stop loss because Forex does not require continuous follow-up throughout the day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    I observed some people want to stop their tasks for the Currency dealing. But nobody has seen any frequent earnings from the Currency dealing yet. Please give your feedback.

For me, I will not leave work at Forex final after all the years I spent in work there and was now possessed the expertise and skills but for the people who want to get away from the Forex are people who did not learn well or do not have the patience and Forex most important success factors which is patience, because you will not achieveprofits from the first day or the first month, but not through learning, study and work, diligence and the effort starts your level in the upgrade even have enough photos to achieve an adequate return and fixed monthly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    it will be a great way ti invest your own money by trading from your home in any time you want so that reason i will invest my money from any job in Forex market and that is the best way to use Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    I'm not going to quit my job to focus in forex trading... Not yet.
    I still do some graphic design & editing video as freelancer. I trade Forex for fun because can't get enough money from every withdrawal.

But someday, by looking my trading history & track record since 3 years ago, I 100% believe I can live & pay my bills by trading forex. because I never get MC since 3 years ago.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I already did it from the beginning and now I choose to make money online so I don't need to work in the office anymore. Of course I still doing any other things to make money online beside forex, it's to make sure that I always have some money for my living spent because I know the risk in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    My partner and i currently achieved it right from the start now My partner and i want to make money online and therefore i won't need to work at the office anymore. Naturally My partner and i still undertaking some other what to make money online and alongside forex, it truly is to make certain that I always have any money pertaining to my located used since I know raise the risk inside forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For me Forex work and hobby at the same time, I do not think I will leave my work for forex at the moment, because Forex is not guaranteed and should be trader up to the professional level so can rely only on the forex .When I get to this level, maybe thinking in the forex professional.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    This is not good at all when a trader will leave their other business and for the forex trading business, forex business is a very risky business and we can never be too sure about our profits and thus it becomes very necessary that a trader should take it as a part time job.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast