Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep Always Working the Demo Account

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Keep Always Working the Demo Account

After Learning well and having the necessary knowledge about forex , you need to start practicing , Demo account is the best tool that assure such goal. ever one knows that practice is the most important thing in Forex business because it helps you to gain experience, this is why even expert trader keep using their demo account to discover new technique , fix their system of trading and see how to add small touch in their career , this is way i advice you to keep always working in your demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    there is no doubt that we atre in a ned for the using of the demo account alot of the times . and we may need to be very alarmed to the types of rela ccounts we open to trade on it live trading . I see that all the traders need to rade always on the demo to try the new strategies nd to find out many solutions for the trading first on the demo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    I do not have the same opinion on yours. I think trader must move on from demo acccount trading stage. I see, trader can be so rich after get demo account learning practical to open trade. But do not take too long stage in trading demo account. Demo account has weakness of can not involving emotional.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I do not have the same opinion on yours. I think trader must move on from demo acccount trading stage. I see, trader can be so rich after get demo account learning practical to open trade. But do not take too long stage in trading demo account. Demo account has weakness of can not involving emotional.
    well , i think even if you are so professional in the real account , you need to develop new technique and find more strategy because this is what will maximize your profit . The big expert trader , that mean who make a lot of money here keep always looking for new ways of earning but not in the real account , they use the demo account to test those strategy .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]demo account is the best place for them who want to learn and get simulation for trading forex, this is a good place to prepare themselves and get the understanding about trading properly, and traders need to use it wisely because the habit will born at this place, for good or bad one, and then bring it to real account,
    and also not good to stay at demo account too long after traders get the basic or understanding, they need to continue learning with use cents or micro accounts to get more experiences that never get at demo account such as trading psychologies experiences[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]demo account is the best place for them who want to learn and get simulation for trading forex, this is a good place to prepare themselves and get the understanding about trading properly, and traders need to use it wisely because the habit will born at this place, for good or bad one, and then bring it to real account,
    and also not good to stay at demo account too long after traders get the basic or understanding, they need to continue learning with use cents or micro accounts to get more experiences that never get at demo account such as trading psychologies experiences[/lang]
    i think you resume every thing about the demo account and the advantage of working in even when we are an expert . Learning new thing in this market will never stop and finding new ways o earning in will never stop , every time you analyse well your chart , you will discover new idea and have new vision or method that help you to maximize the benefit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, looking at what I have experienced about this market trading, the demo accounts should be your friend at all times. Although you might drop it once a while, but not for long. It is the account you pickup if you want to learn a new thing. But at the initial times, you would use it for nothing less than 6 months, or till you are earning satisfactorily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trading using the demo account at the first of the working in the Forex market . i think it is very useful . specially for the beginners who want tp be experience din the Forex market . training on the demo account is very easy and may differs from the trading on the rael account . in many points first of them is the enthusiasm

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    well , i think even if you are so professional in the real account , you need to develop new technique and find more strategy because this is what will maximize your profit . The big expert trader , that mean who make a lot of money here keep always looking for new ways of earning but not in the real account , they use the demo account to test those strategy .
    Imagines, in real account we must involving the mentality, psychology, emotional condition in forex trading. But in demo account can not offer those, emotional, psychology, mentality in forex demo account. Even newbie, newbie must understans that the learning those emotional things must be learned. Just use real account using small money in intial deposit

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    trading using the demo account at the first of the working in the Forex market . i think it is very useful . specially for the beginners who want tp be experience din the Forex market . training on the demo account is very easy and may differs from the trading on the rael account . in many points first of them is the enthusiasm
    i agree only with the point that trader need motivation to push him more and more in this market but trading in the demo account it's not easy like you said , the demo account is also a real account but with virtual money , you are really trading and saying what are the result of your knowledge sine you join this domain.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast