Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders Against Them Self

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Traders Against Them Self

In this market , if you want to reach a high level of making money and become so professional while you works , you need to fulfill these simple criteria :

1- Never let yourself controlled and driven by emotion like fear or greed
    2- Stick to your plan and follow every inch of it
    3- Always remember that every position have a goal and using take profit and trailing stop could be so helpful for you
    4- when you are under-tension or so stressed , go take a walk or relax and after that come back again

In other word you are against your self , the secret is to control it my dear.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    it is a very important topic to discuss together here abd it is the struggling between the trader and himself . in other meaning ther emay be a very problem when we are trying to trade using what we have of the principles and what our feelings and emotions and our first thought say ton use to do . self control is a very important

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    1- Never let yourself controlled and driven by emotion like fear or greed
    Can you explain more, how to prevent ourself to not being controlled by fear and greed. The greed is the main obtacle for trader in several time. I think its many times. The thread starter give the more explanation about to prevent ourself to not being controlled by the greed

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Can you explain more, how to prevent ourself to not being controlled by fear and greed. The greed is the main obtacle for trader in several time. I think its many times. The thread starter give the more explanation about to prevent ourself to not being controlled by the greed
    it's so simple , if you want to know how to avoid such emotion then just stick to your plan , write what you should do an what's your plan for this week in a paper , stick it in the wall , read it before trading and when you open any position , add your goal and just be patient . Don't try to add something or to delete something or to wait more , you get your goal then quit it my dear.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]most of traders thought to remove the emotion from them, so hard to do it, because it will always be there, and the thing to do just control them as best as they can with do not let the emotion drive the mind and blind it, and it will take more time till we can do it, but here is, the traders need to have good controlling for this part or all is nothing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]most of traders thought to remove the emotion from them, so hard to do it, because it will always be there, and the thing to do just control them as best as they can with do not let the emotion drive the mind and blind it, and it will take more time till we can do it, but here is, the traders need to have good controlling for this part or all is nothing[/lang]
    it's not easy but it's simple all you need to do is to train your self to do it consequently and to keep in mind that emotion are like enemies that will affect your work and don't give you the chance to work correctly , if you really understand this , then you will be able to remove them easily, i think .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that the Forex trading is a self war between the trader and himself . that matter is not simple but it is the main idea for the Forex trading . I guess that the professional traders have a very calm psychology which is very slow to get nervous of the market has many reasons to be very calm

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    I think that the Forex trading is a self war between the trader and himself . that matter is not simple but it is the main idea for the Forex trading . I guess that the professional traders have a very calm psychology which is very slow to get nervous of the market has many reasons to be very calm
    self ware between self to self. It sound nice, forex trading is business online internet. Forex trading can be done by home, and forex trader just in the front of computer and starting do trading. And what matter can determined the loss whether profit is the self of trader. Self trader is very important to trader. It can be called as war between self.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    In the beginning the greed is the killer. After that, if You survive the fear is the next killer. You survived and then You are afraid of loosing money and then You cut your TP and goal. You close trades with minimum profit and then the loosing time comes again and then You lose once again, etc..... So, the discipline is IMPORTANT, stick to Your plan, choose the strategy that fits Your apetite and continue.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]like any war of the verse around us . here we are fighting with a very smart enemy wjich uses our possitiones to beat us . it is the forex market which always uses our feelings . fears . money liking . and our greedy to make a very strong shiled to protect it self . and finally we are beaten[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast